Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Hello everyone, long time no see! Epic story/essay to follow lol

Hello everyone, long time no see! Epic story/essay to follow lol Rss

I hope everyone had a great xmas and nye and ready for a new year.We had a lovely Christmas and a very quiet nye , just the way I like it. It all seems a long time ago already.I thought I'd pop in say hi- kids at my parents an hubby at the shops so I have a bit of internet time!.We went to newcastle on the 5th january as ds3 was playing in a rep cricket carnival fom the 6th - 9th.We pitched our tent in the back yard of one the bils and had a lovely time catching up with the rels.However, too much wine and an uti kept me in the tent all of the 2nd day, with vomiting, headache and a fever.I felt a bit better on day 3 and went back to the cricket with ds3.All week though,I was feeling a bit off and tired.As soon as I got home,I went to the doc who diagnosed a bladder infection and seems the vomiting etc was part of that not a hangover lol.I just finished the antibiotics yesterday and feel a lot better but still a bit light headed and tire easily.I have been sleepin on a mattress downstairs for a few days as the mattress protector on our bed makes me too hot and with the current heat wave, fevers and me on the brink of menopause,I was not sleeping well.Hubby told me this morning, that I am taking the camping thing too far!we bought the kids a tv with built in dvd player plus an xbox 360( their 1st gaming console apart from ipods, nintendos ds), 2 x 2 seat lounges.These things are upstairs where we have an open room ( lounge room or family room).It has never had anything up there apart from a book case so its a great spot for the kids for their gaming/ tv watching.We also bought 2 x 2 sofas for our 'formal ' lounge room.We have had a side board, dining table and chairs for a long time but had never found the right sofa/lounge as the room is quite small.When we , by fluke saw the sofa we decided on the spot to order it as we have been in the house 20 years and it was about time to get a sofa- cant rush these things wink.
Jacko went to a bording kennel when we went away and seemed to enjoy it.We are thinking of going to QLD mid term and I am considering taking him there again but this time for the week long training programme instead of just boarding him there for the week.It will be a bit more expensive but if we come home to better behaved dog,I think it would be worth it.He is ok but still a bit prone to jumping at people and sometimes is a bit bitey- mostly to me and ds2/3.He walks on the lead better and will sit most of the time when asked and will often go 'down' but stay is a work in progress as is the fact that ,he always rushes to try to sneak in the door by pushing past.I know I have to work on that more- hubby and the kids can get in the door without a drama but I am the weakest link.
I am not doing much for the rest of the holidays just relaxing, reading books and watching tv lol- I think of it as the calm before the storm aka term 1 of school.I have to get the kids school shoes/ supplies etc and ds2's uniform.Well that's my saga.I am off to browse what's happening here in the world of huggies...

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hello again!

I suppose at least with the UTI situation it means that it wasn't your fault for drinking too much laugh
How did the cricket turn out?

I can't believe you went so long without a lounge suite! You're right though, don't want to rush tongue

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and can go back to sleeping in your own bed soon.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hi all, hubby got home yesterday and comandeered the computer so I did not get the chance to come back to this topic- he is outside digging holes atm to lay electrical cables so our shed can be connected to power- kids still at my my parents.3LM, the cricket was a good experience for the team and they had a great time,Ryan was a bit nervous as he opens the batting and did not score many runs.However, he is a good fielder and got a great catch and also had the chance to bowl and impressed the coaches as he had not really bowled in the rep season.Hubby is his club coach and will get him to bowl more too in the club matches.Zinkles, we have a lounge suite in the rumpus/family room but not in the 'grown ups' lounge room lol. The uti is a lot better but actually was a bladder infection in the end, hence all the fevers and vomiting.I also forgot to mention that the kids tv was broken when we opened the box- the screen was cracked.We took it back to the shop on the 27th dec.( hubbys b day lol), the 1st day that it was open after xmas.2nd tv was cracked too but 3rd time lucky and all is good now.

Hello you!! Good to see you again. smile
sounds like you have been busy the last few weeks.
Hope you uti/bladder infection is all better now.

benjamins_mummy wrote:
Hello you!! Good to see you again. smile
sounds like you have been busy the last few weeks.
Hope you uti/bladder infection is all better now.

I feel much better as I have literally done nothing apart from reading, watching tv and make dinners and thhe washing.As soon as my parents get jack of the kids, things will change.I rang her yesteday and asked how long does she want my kids for and she said leave them with her until sat/ sunday as its going to be hot and they are having fun in the pool- thanks mum!She said you missing your boys .I laughed and said not really , or I am not missing the noise! I do miss them but know as soon as they come home that will be the end of our quiet life LOL wink

There are lot of essay content which you can follow and can learn the tricks about the writing information in effective way.I have found some of the good writing information on the https://au.edubirdie.com/assignment-provider site where I checked writing content for the latest way.
Thanks for this story)
FastEssay is a loyal company that offers affordable services for diverse customer types. Irrespective of your financial level and social status you will be impressed with their pricing policy. The value of the ordered paper depends on the deadline, the number of pages and academic level of the assignment.
Member826224 wrote: Irrespective of your financial level and social status you will be impressed with their pricing policy. The value of the ordered paper depends on the deadline, the number of pages and academic level of the assignment.

I will allow myself a little irony on this subject. Using the services of professional writers is very risky now. Universities and even public schools successfully apply free free plagiarism checker now. This reveals plagiarism in a writing assignment of almost 100%. Are you sure you can guarantee all your essays? I don't recommend using ready-made essays now.
Sign in to follow this topic