Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

sausages Lock Rss

Are they regular or precooked?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

mmm I love devilled sausages.

Also cooked sausages are great chopped up and added to fried rice or pasta bake

curried sausages.

cut them up into bite sized pieces, add curry, cooked diced potatoes and things such as sweet potato, peas,carrot, onion etc, anything really. smile

this is a bit hit in my house and ALWAYS yummy on toast for breakfast the next day (IF there is leftovers lol)

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

Skin some sausages. Roll the sausage meat into little balls. Put them in a casserole dish. Mix 2T of brown sugar, 2T flour and 2t curry powder together. Sprinkle it over the sausages (not necessarily all of it, just as much as looks good). Chop an onion and sprinkle it over the sausages. Spread a tin of flavoured tomatoes over the top. Cover with mashed potato. Cover with grated cheese.

Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 180.

So yummy!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Cut them Into bits and fry them then put in a pasta bake. Can make and then freeze for those nights when the motivation to cook is nill.
or even cut them in half and wrap with cheese and a bit of BBQ sauce in some pastry puff and put them in the oven.. prob not great for dinner, more like a lunch thing but still yummy smile

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

We love sausage fried rice here

sausages instead of meatballs with spaghetti

sausage pizza

sausage rolls (sausages wrapped in puff pastry)

Forever, for always and no matter what

I love sausages done in the slow cooker! This is my fav recipe for sausages:
http://fresh.co.nz/devilled-sausages-in-the-cro...

Ohh I read this and had to reply! Jamie Olivers Cabonara recipe is to DIE for!! And he makes the meat balls from sauages. Just squeeze them out and roll them up. His cabonara has very few ingredients and is easy to make but definitely no diet food!

Sign in to follow this topic