Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Plans for friday? Lock Rss

Nothing at all...we don't celebrate valentine's day so it will just be another day. I usually will go to a bit more effort with dinner or make dessert smile He is so stressed & grumpy the past few days trying to get a job finished so I am just hoping that by the end of the week he is a bit nicer & that he won't have me in tears all week. It has been a rough few days sad Hope you have something special planned Zimbee smile
It's Friday? Haha...guess I've got nothing planned. Every year I think to myself - maybe DF will make it romantic THIS YEAR, but I should know better tongue I've given up making any effort with it! I might make him some heart shaped cupcakes if he's lucky though and because it's on Friday we'll probably chill out together and watch a TV series (TWD and Supernatural are romantic, right?).

We usually do a card and chocolates but to be honest I'm feeling so crappy at the moment I don't even know if i'll get to the shops. Oh and I have a doctors appointment so nothing special lol. I was planning on making DD a loveheart lunch box for that day, so loveheart sandwich, love heart watermelon, love heart cheese you get the drift lol

Forever, for always and no matter what

I feel the romance this time of year. We have no plans, but I will try to make a nice dinner and have the kids in bed nice and early wink Monday is our 6th wedding anniversary too.

Oh wow! Happy anniversary for monday pinkie pie!!

Yeah i made him a heart shaped cake last year too, prob will do the same

The other day I asked DH if we were going to do anything for Valentines day this year and he said "I dunno, we can do something if you want?". So I'm gonna go ahead and say no plans tongue

Might buy a bottle of sparkling grape juice and share it after DS goes to bed. Who knows, we might even get up to a game of Scrabble or MTG laugh

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Nothing planned, but will probably make us something nice for dinner smile

*~Zimbee~* wrote:

Thanks! And I might steal that idea of the heart shaped cake too. My girls will think that's a bit special.

Oh Pinkie my first wedding anniversary is on Sunday!! Popular time of year wink DH's best friend gets married on Saturday lol.

Pinkie Pie wrote:
*~Zimbee~* wrote:

Thanks! And I might steal that idea of the heart shaped cake too. My girls will think that's a bit special.

WOrks a treat he thought it was pretty cool too smile

*Beaker* wrote:
Oh Pinkie my first wedding anniversary is on Sunday!! Popular time of year wink DH's best friend gets married on Saturday lol.

Love is definitely in the air! Will your hubby be home for your anniversary?

Pinkie Pie wrote:
Love is definitely in the air! Will your hubby be home for your anniversary?

Yes he got home on Saturday for the wedding this Saturday (he is best man). My mum has our cake in the freezer and will get it out in the coming days to defrost so we can eat it on Sunday.. Might go buy a bottle of Cliquot or something nice and we're having photos taken on Monday at the beach with our dog smile

I hope you have a lovely wedding anni!

Sign in to follow this topic