Huggies Forum

Thoughts? Lock Rss

If it was money we didn't need for anything else then yes I would think about getting one. Would I feel guilty? Yes! I tend to feel guilty about a lot of things, but I don't think I should.

Hmm that's a hard one. For me personally I wouldn't get one for myself. But my boobs are still good (if I do say so myself). I know some girl's boobs are wrecked by the time they finish gaving kids - like tennis balls in rugby socks is how one girl described it to me!

I can kind of understand it if someone was in that situstion and it was making them miserable etc. But I've seen too many horror stories of surgeries gone wrong etc for me to ever consider it. I'm not big of unnecessary surgery. Plus i couldn't justify the money. My sister got hers done. She went too big IMO. It's a fine line....

I'm not a fan. But id also never need one, more like a reduction is needed here.

I think I'll get them one day. I have itty bitty titties and would just like to have a little bit more. I just think it would be nice to fill a bikini or a bra or nice dress for once and not feel self conscious about having smaller boobs than the average 12 year old. It's not about impressing anybody or anything like that, I kind of think of it like getting braces to fix your teeth. Breast implants can look and feel quite natural depending on the type of product used, the surgical technique and choosing a size and shape that is going to work well in your body.

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

And as for the selfish question - I don't know! I've told my husband I'd like to get breast implants and a tummy tuck, he has said that if we can afford it then he supports that decision. I guess it will be something to discuss later.

Nai&BE wrote:
I guess a C or a D.

That's not too big. If both hubby and wifey are in agreement about it then it's up to them! I think my sister got these ones called gummy bears something or other (sorry that's not very helpful lol). They are meant to feel more natural then the saline bags or the usual silicone ones.

What do u consider standard size? Me personally I'd rather a lift & reduction cause I'm a 14E & it hurts most days.

Same here Mum of two ferals. That's what I meant by a 'boob job'. I would like to be a C cup.

Before DD, I was a 14DD. By the time we finished bf I was a B cup. I have gone up to a C cup now I'm pregnant again but I don't hold much hope for them by the time I finish bf this one. DH and I have spoken about it and if we can afford it, I will be getting one after we finish having children. Just to look normal again and also because I am extremely uneven. It's very, very noticeable - even with a bra on.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Nai, the way I see it is that people spend thousands of dollars on cars, furniture, fitness (like personal training etc), holidays, homes, electronic devices - almost always simply because they "want" it rather than need it and because it will make them feel better. If you spent 8k on a holiday without the kids, nobody would think twice, but if you spent 8k on surgery then everyone has an opinion - but why? It's your body and your money so I think if you are able to do it without sacrificing essential things for yourself and your family, then why not?

Skubala wrote:
Nai, the way I see it is that people spend thousands of dollars on cars, furniture, fitness (like personal training etc), holidays, homes, electronic devices - almost always simply because they "want" it rather than need it and because it will make them feel better. If you spent 8k on a holiday without the kids, nobody would think twice, but if you spent 8k on surgery then everyone has an opinion - but why? It's your body and your money so I think if you are able to do it without sacrificing essential things for yourself and your family, then why not?

Very true!

Don't know how much a boob job cost, but if I had the spare cash I'd go for a liposuction instead. smile Even though I've had quite a few surgeries (necessery ones) I don't think I would be brave enough to go through with it. sad
I think they are $10-$12 thousand? A few ladies on a local FB mothers group have got their boobs done and quoted amounts like that. I'd love to have my boobs looking the way they did BC ...before children tongue

Sign in to follow this topic