Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Disappointed Lock Rss

*mummsy* wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
Mummsy and steph, thanks for those suggestions, I've had a little look and I like what I see. Especially the stuff at nextdirect looks cheap and awesome
Also, with charlie&me you can sign up so they will let you know they have a sale on or free delivery. They have free delivery lots so I usually just wait for that smile

Oh and I also get 'sprout' stuff from myers. Myers also have an online shop which can be cheaper. They have free delivery on orders per $100.


I did have a little look at sprout at Myers too the other day. Do they only go up to size 2? Think I will sign up for Charlie and me, don't like paying for delivery much



I had some trouble finding DD a dress for a wedding last weekend too. I ended up just buying a Pumpkin Patch one but wasn't impressed with their range. Couldn't even find some little size 1 shoes to match her dress. Barefoot is still acceptable at 6mths, isn't it? tongue


Tigerlily. wrote:
I had some trouble finding DD a dress for a wedding last weekend too. I ended up just buying a Pumpkin Patch one but wasn't impressed with their range. Couldn't even find some little size 1 shoes to match her dress. Barefoot is still acceptable at 6mths, isn't it? tongue


quite acceptable grin I honestly think I'm not going to bother with pumpkin patch anymore.



Dw have you tried cotton on kids? I think their boy stuff is really cool. I've never really liked pumpkin patch stuff for my kids once they were out of the baby stage. Sometimes I'll find a pretty dress for dd but their boy stuff is a bit blah. Cotton on kids rarely disappoints and sometimes even target has cool stuff for boys too. If I'm really finding it hard to get something cool I'll go to country road. Bit pricier but never disappoints wink

Eta- try the surf/skate shops too. Super cool stuff for boys in there too smile
Cotton on and Bonds online have been my go to places for boys. mainly for jeans and trackies. our whole family wear bonds for trackies and jackets etc.

I think targets boy clothes in the smaller sizes (6 down) are quite babyish.

i find big w can have some pretty 'plain' clothes (which I like on ds) in their fun spirit brand. it is quite cheap but washes and lasts really well. I bought all ds shorts from there this year for $9 each.

I buy most of dd's clothes from target. I think they have a great range.

the only time I go to pumpkin patch is when they have their sales in order to get dd some nice jackets. that is the only thing I have bought from there for the last few years. their designs and colours have gone a little off for me. I have also been having some luck at Best and Less. they have been really good lately with their range of clothes.

Lol. When I went to Melbourne my favourite was Target, but then again, we dont have it here and I loved the stuff. Lol. Found some really cute stuff there (that was when DD was younger tho not DS unfortunately.

As for pumpkin patch, I havent been struck lately either. Thought it was just me. Also hated the fluro colours that are obviously "in" this season as I struggled to find ANYTHING I liked. Glad DS isnt changing size too much at the moment because Im SOOOO not fussed on fluro! Lol.
*misskel* wrote:
Dw have you tried cotton on kids? I think their boy stuff is really cool. I've never really liked pumpkin patch stuff for my kids once they were out of the baby stage. Sometimes I'll find a pretty dress for dd but their boy stuff is a bit blah. Cotton on kids rarely disappoints and sometimes even target has cool stuff for boys too. If I'm really finding it hard to get something cool I'll go to country road. Bit pricier but never disappoints wink

Eta- try the surf/skate shops too. Super cool stuff for boys in there too smile


Yeah I went to cotton on kids and bought a cute polo top each. They had nice stuff although I find at home it's hit and miss as it's just the kids section inside a normal shop so I guess they have a more limited range. Yeah ds1 has a few cute surfie things from other people smile

*mummsy* wrote:
+1 for target and cotton on kids!

Ah misskel, you've taken the words out of my mouth again! I think pumpkin patch boys tends to be not much better looking then all of the other mentioned brands.

Oh yes sorry, sprout is for under 2s. I like milkshake from Myers too....or surf stuff is pretty nice too.


Ds2 will be moving into 2's but I tend to only buy a few things for him as he wears most of ds1 things.

^Mumto2Ts^ wrote:
Cotton on and Bonds online have been my go to places for boys. mainly for jeans and trackies. our whole family wear bonds for trackies and jackets etc.

I think targets boy clothes in the smaller sizes (6 down) are quite babyish.

i find big w can have some pretty 'plain' clothes (which I like on ds) in their fun spirit brand. it is quite cheap but washes and lasts really well. I bought all ds shorts from there this year for $9 each.

I buy most of dd's clothes from target. I think they have a great range.

the only time I go to pumpkin patch is when they have their sales in order to get dd some nice jackets. that is the only thing I have bought from there for the last few years. their designs and colours have gone a little off for me. I have also been having some luck at Best and Less. they have been really good lately with their range of clothes.


Will have to check out bonds too. Yeah target is still my go to shop and I always forget about best and less too. I don't mind big w for play clothes either.

Supermummy wrote:
Lol. When I went to Melbourne my favourite was Target, but then again, we dont have it here and I loved the stuff. Lol. Found some really cute stuff there (that was when DD was younger tho not DS unfortunately.

As for pumpkin patch, I havent been struck lately either. Thought it was just me. Also hated the fluro colours that are obviously "in" this season as I struggled to find ANYTHING I liked. Glad DS isnt changing size too much at the moment because Im SOOOO not fussed on fluro! Lol.


I love target but can get that at home. Thought you guys had target or maybe that's kmart I'm thinking of.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of fluoro either! Yeah neither boy is really changing sizes but will be soon. Seems like ds2 has been in size 1 forever but I'm buying 2s for ds2 and 4s for ds1.



Yeah, wouldnt be as exciting if you have it at home! I wish we had a target! Lol. We have Kmart and Farmers and Warehouse and thats it. And Kmart isnt close to me at all (like half an hours drive if theres no traffic) We have a "target" but its just a furniture place. sad

Yeah fluro isnt my thing. Lol. Yeah I want to buy some 3s for DS (could give them to him for his bday then) but nothing has been inspiring of late. Hes growing out of lots of his stuff currently (tho some of it is like size 1 so not that surprising. Lol)
boys clothes are disappointing! Mine can now fit into small men's shirts so at least that makes the choice better but more expensive!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I buy alot of the kids clothes at target. Love them, Not happy with kmart or big w. Went into a baby store.
the other day & everything was grey. I did look at pumpkin patch & nothing was a price i was willing to pay.
I did buy some baby clothes at best & less yesterday which were nice.

I notice alot of pink for girls, saw purple yesterday & it look dirty. Boys clothes are the boring colours.




I love Rock your baby!! Noah wears a lot of rock your baby, bonds & milky because I love the style & they wash well & last. I don't bother with pumpkin patch & have gone off target smile
I just found a website for New Arrivals Outlet Shop ... they seem to have some great clothes on there at really good prices...
Sign in to follow this topic