Huggies Forum

Do you have... Lock Rss

I have one of DS off his 1st birthday invite. Used to have one of DD and I in there too but dont think its there anymore.

My phone has a case with a photo of me and the 2 kids on it tho. smile
Yeah I do, mostly old ones of Jackson.

Like your new name smile
What about you dumpity dum? grin
Dum De Dum De Dumpity Dum wrote:
Spelt it wrong ay probs should fix it haha

I found a small pic of the kids together on a cupboard it was a key ring but broke so I put it in my purse grin

Spelt what wrong?

I'm old skool and used to only have pictures that had to be printed out so I have 6 pics of my it boy in my wallet. Nothing very recent though. My phone however has 937 pictures!!!
No pics in my purse but my phone goes everywhere with me anyway! smile

Slacktarts wrote:
My phone however has 937 pictures!!!

Is that all? wink Mine has over 1500 which is why I can't upgrade to iOS 7...no memory! Even though the pics are backed up I hate deleting photos of my babies. Is that odd?

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

It used to be dh and I on our wedding day, now it's a Polaroid of him and the dog that he took just for that purpose smile

I have a photo of step daughter in my wallet and about another 100 on my ph smile

I have a baby photo of DS, none of the girls though. Probably time to update wink

just went and checked my phone - 1343 photos there grin grin grin

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

oh and T - don't get your new name????

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

nope, my wallet is too small

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I have a pic of dp and I when we were a bit younger. my phone is full of the kids so we get the wallet pic smile it's one of my favourite pics of us together wub
Nope, just my license.
Sign in to follow this topic