Huggies Forum

thanks and gratitude Rss

i just wanted to say a big, huge THANK YOU to ALL the ladies who supported me (via pm as well). it truly means a lot to me.

THANK YOU for allowing me to be myself and THANK YOU for allowing me to share my gift of divination with you all with out judgement. it brings me happiness and joy.

love and blessings to you all wub wub wub

i don't want to miss anyone out for a private reading so i will make a list here, please add your name if i missed you.

tickled pink
alien squid
blessedwithone
pinkepie
garfieldrules
tigerlilly
missy 83h

i will start tuesday or wednesday and in no particular order smile

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

Thanks very much SMS for sharing your gift. I've added my name to the list (hope I've done it right) and pretty sure already following you. Blessed be smile

tickled pink
alien squid
blessedwithone
pinkepie
garfieldrules
tigerlilly
missy 83h
andreandfiona

I was jusr reading the posts about the thread being deleted. Has it also been deleted now as well.

I can not work out why huggies would delete both treads. I thought that this forum was to discuss issues and build friendships and support each other. Yes we all have different views but that is what makes us all different. This is a pubilc forum. If you don't like something don't read it. You are not made to do anything you don't want to do.These two threads have made this forum busy for the first time on ages. I am not on a real lot now my kids are getting older and I'm back at work. But I still enjoy catching up with everyone's new and new arrivals. But it has been really quite and every few days when I do get on I don;t find much to read. A real shame as huggies USED to be a great forum.

I saw the origianl thread but I'm not into reading ect but was not offended by it at all. We have had religious debates before and they have never been deleted. Mods you really need to grow some and let us be who we are. You will never make everyone happy such is life.

Please add me too SMS, but only if you feel you have something to tell me as I have already had a beautiful reading from you last year so don't want to take away from anyone else that maybe hasn't had one. Let me know if you start up a group email one & I will pm my email address xx

Don't ever stop being you love, if people judge you it is their loss as they are missing out xx
tickled pink
alien squid
blessedwithone
pinkepie
garfieldrules
tigerlilly
missy 83h
andreandfiona
Mel + 2
me+hub+3- thank you, you are right. i feel like i have been singled and and discriminated against. but hey, if i had a lil emoticon that could give them the finger it would be appropriate right now grin

Hi Im a pagan although Im quite private about it, so I noticed the other thread and how it suddenly went missing without explanation and think it seems a bit dodgy... Anyway, I think its nice that you are doing private readings for people and hopefully they can get something out of it and it wont offend anybody
enviro mum wrote:
Hi Im a pagan although Im quite private about it, so I noticed the other thread and how it suddenly went missing without explanation and think it seems a bit dodgy... Anyway, I think its nice that you are doing private readings for people and hopefully they can get something out of it and it wont offend anybody

Hi there, i did see your post last night and you were right about it being religious discrimination, it's disgusting.

i'm excited to meet a fellow pagan. but it's sad that we have to hide it. this is the reason that i came "out of the broom closet" (thanks tickled smile) why should we have to hide.

xx

SMS I'm sorry you have had to deal with all this rubbish when what you were doing comes from the heart. It would have been tough to 'come out' for want of a word and I applaud you for it.

You're getting quite a list but I would love a reading if you get the chance. Keep your chin up SMS - you are doing good things for people. As has been said before, you can't please everybody all the time and nor should you have to.

tickled pink
alien squid
blessedwithone
pinkepie
garfieldrules
tigerlilly
missy 83h
andreandfiona
My_little_Dazzler
Miss cheerful 
2 little muppets
I had a feeling the thread would either be locked or disappear.
Not sure if you got to read my comments or not.

Anyway add me to the list.

tickled pink
alien squid
blessedwithone
pinkepie
garfieldrules
tigerlilly
missy 83h
andreandfiona
My_little_Dazzler
Miss cheerful
2 little muppets
Mum Of 2 Gorgeous Girls.

Would love a reading too please. smile

tickled pink
alien squid
blessedwithone
pinkepie
garfieldrules
tigerlilly
missy 83h
andreandfiona
My_little_Dazzler
Miss cheerful
2 little muppet
Mum Of 2 Gorgeous Girls.
Ben&Chloës Mama

80's baby i actually thought the same thing, that is, what if "someone" is "uncomfortable" with this thread lol but then i remembered that they may be uncomfortable because of that stick... you know the one up their @#$% smile

Sign in to follow this topic