Huggies Forum

Photos of DS *gone* Rss

Just thought it was about time I shared a few photos of DS. He was 7 weeks yesterday, can't believe how fast it has gone, seems like only yesterday we were heading for the hospital to have him! He is such a good boy though, well, compared to his sister anyways tongue DD loves him, hopefully she won't give him this cold she caught yesterday though :-S

(Its my first time using tinypic, not sure how to rotate the pictures, sorry. Also trying to figure out how to change the size...)

Simply beautiful x

All just a tad big besides the last one. On tinypic there is a drop down box where you can click on messagecboard and it will be the right size. He is absolutly gorgeous. Glad to hear that he is behaving himself. smile

Aaawwww! He is absolutely gorgeous wub

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Ben&Chloës Mama wrote:
All just a tad big besides the last one. On tinypic there is a drop down box where you can click on messagecboard and it will be the right size. He is absolutly gorgeous. Glad to hear that he is behaving himself. smile

Thanks, i managed to make them all a decent size smile dunno why it cant be easier!

And thanks everyone, we think he is pretty special smile

The Pumpkin and I wrote:
Ben&Chloës Mama wrote:

Thanks, i managed to make them all a decent size smile dunno why it cant be easier!

And thanks everyone, we think he is pretty special smile

All good. smile
Lovely pics hun.

He's such a gorgeous baby. Congrats!

Beautiful little boy smile
Aw pumpkin he's so beautiful! I love the professional shot and well done on that blanket, it looks great, you must have crocheted like a super woman! smile my fave shot is him meeting his sister though, he looks very happy to make her acquaintance grin
Naw he's gorgeous smile

Super cute! What beautiful kids! smile
beautiful smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sign in to follow this topic