Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Morning Mimsy :D Rss

It's nice to see someone else around this early tongue

Not that it's nice for either of us being awake now....

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Morning Mo3C smile

No more extra sleep on a Saturday sad

DS is actually still asleep. I'm only awake because I have a cold and it keeps waking me up. I've also been finding it hard to get to sleep this past week because I'm a tummy sleeper and that's just not happening anymore... *sigh* Wanting the next 9 weeks to hurry up!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Morning ladies. Apparently 5.45am is morning time in my house sad

Sorry to hear you've got a cold Zinkles....not fun. On another note......9 weeks?! Eeeeeeek!

Morning Pixie. That is not a nice time to be awake sad

You inspired me to make a box car with DS. Didn't go so well lol. DS decided he wanted it to be a tractor. We made it fine (no painting wink) but when he started playing with it he decided he didn't want the exhaust pipe on there so he began ripping it off. One very unimpressed mum.

Oh and I'm a good girl, started packing my bag on Thursday. Still a bit if stuff to go, but I'm getting there. Feeling like a bit of a rebel because I haven't written a list out yet gasp laugh

Not usually up that early but oh well. I put my boy back in bed to stay in there till his gro clock said it was time to get up (6.30am). He did stay in bed (awake) but too late for me I was wide awake.

Mo3C - waaaah! I want a sleep in day!

Huggies pregnancies do go fast! Wish that included mine tongue

Zinkles wrote:
Morning Pixie. That is not a nice time to be awake sad

You inspired me to make a box car with DS. Didn't go so well lol. DS decided he wanted it to be a tractor. We made it fine (no painting wink) but when he started playing with it he decided he didn't want the exhaust pipe on there so he began ripping it off. One very unimpressed mum.

Oh and I'm a good girl, started packing my bag on Thursday. Still a bit if stuff to go, but I'm getting there. Feeling like a bit of a rebel because I haven't written a list out yet gasp laugh

Oh yay that's cool you made a tractor box! Haha my son decided he didn't like his car box after about 5 mins of playing. Apparently it was 'too slippery'. I don't know whst the heck he was talking about there but the box has been ignored ever since.

No list?! Wow, clearly you are feeling sicker than I thought! Good you made a start packing though...you can never be too organised smile

Zinks, Did you see the pic of our car box I put up the other day?

Hubby repainted it coz my effort was terrible lol

Sorry, was sorting out brekky.

Too slippery? Lol gotta find something wrong with mums hard work huh?

I missed the pic the other day. Thanks for putting it up now smile
Yours looks way cooler than ours! Your DS looks pretty pleased with it too. Ours just has cardboard circles for wheels and no steering wheel. The idea was also to make it one of those ones with the straps that you can run around with. But DS decided he didn't want that. Which is a pain because I had already cut the bottom out so he could get in it... So it's wobbly *sigh*

I'm waiting to write the list when my head is clearer and I don't have to concentrate so much on breathing tongue I'm actually surprised it's not stressing me out though!

I'm here too. It's 5am here and I'm up pumping milk for bub. Eyes are hanging out of my head I'm so tired. Will hopefully get back to sleep for an hour or two once I'm done

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Miss Cheerful - it's horrible when they go through early waking phases huh? sad
DS went through a stage where he would wake up at 5.30. Went on for months.

Skubala - I hope you can get some more sleep when you're done expressing. I hope little Mr. T can start on the sucking feeds soon. Will be so much easier for you.

Oh 3.30 is awful! sad I hope it is just the molars and he comes right soon. Does he have a night light? I found DS gets upset if he wakes in the night and it's really dark, but he's fine if he has a night light on. It's dim enough that you can only barely make things out, but it's enough to make him feel a bit more secure I suppose.

We are off to a gala soon with my mum. Apparently they have rides and a bouncy castle so that will be something different to keep us busy for a while smile

How about you? Or are you just hoping to have a nap?

Sign in to follow this topic