Huggies Forum

Yay! 5000 posts! Rss

smile grin smile

Holy moly!! Well done DW smile
Oh well done! That's a lotta posts wammy! How's the study going? I am doing crap at the moment sad
2 little muppets wrote:
Holy moly!! Well done DW smile

Thanks smile

Slacktarts wrote:
Oh well done! That's a lotta posts wammy! How's the study going? I am doing crap at the moment sad

Study is going ok. But starting to get a bit overwhelmed now I have assignments to work on. I had a session at uni on fir which was great!... I've been wondering how you were going. Are you just behind? It's hard to catch up isn't it.

The Quirky T wrote:
Wooo grin I had 5000 one well twice lol

Lol! Won't be long you'll hAve 5000 again t smile

3littlemen wrote:
Hey wammy I was thinking about you this morning smile how are you Hun I haven't seen you around lately, I guess being a mummy and studying is keeping you busy!

Lol yeah i'Ve been flying under the radar a bit lately. I had a day at uni in Adelaide on fri so tI was away 2 days, it's been pretty full on with the study and getting more so. How are you going Hun? I had been very tired but just started on iron tablets and that is helping so much

doublewammy wrote:
Study is going ok. But starting to get a bit overwhelmed now I have assignments to work on. I had a session at uni on fir which was great!... I've been wondering how you were going. Are you just behind? It's hard to catch up isn't it.

Yeah I'm behind, first assignment is due on the 31st and I haven't even started! It's not a big one and I should be able to just get it done but I can't seem to get my head around it. It's been hard to find time when I can concentrate for a decent amount of time. Assignments always overwhelm me too, I get very stressed! But hang in there, I've been crying and upset thinking I couldn't do it and then somehow I pull through, hand something in and pass.
Well would you look at that! Thought I'd pop in, see if there has been much going on and I've made it in time to come to your 5000th post party.
Congratulations! May you have many more grin
Wow 5000. I knew I was coming up to 2000 then I missed it and was already close to 2100 tongue

yay - go wammy....

I think (and I'll check when I post) I must be heading that way too.

fire away any questions if you need about your assignment but I bet you are both (thats you too Slacktarts) right on track

smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Yep, all is well. Shoulder is on the mend and I can use it almost like normal now, with it only hurting if I use it too much smile
jazool wrote:
yay - go wammy....

I think (and I'll check when I post) I must be heading that way too.

fire away any questions if you need about your assignment but I bet you are both (thats you too Slacktarts) right on track

smile

Thanks jazool - I wish I had your confidence!
Sign in to follow this topic