Huggies Forum

well it's Lock Rss

echo echo echo...


Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I've only just started to come back onto huggies lately and it is rather slow.... I've been spending my day cleaning and trying to get stickers off my wooden floors... Can thank my 2 older girls for that!



Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
3littlemen wrote:
haha
oh girls you are here thought you were busy elsewhere lol!

I was elsewhere but it didn't quite fit right so I am here for good now smile


Aww really? have you left.

Forever, for always and no matter what

So have you unjointed the other place mo3c

I'm in too minds so far, I do find huggies easier to follow but like some elements of the other place too



doublewammy wrote:
So have you unjointed the other place mo3c

I'm in too minds so far, I do find huggies easier to follow but like some elements of the other place too


Yeah it's so much easier here, but I think that's just cause we know it so well. Remember when this forum changed over to the new format and we all had a hard time with that.

Forever, for always and no matter what

Tutu&Lulu wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
So have you unjointed the other place mo3c

I'm in too minds so far, I do find huggies easier to follow but like some elements of the other place too

Yeah it's so much easier here, but I think that's just cause we know it so well. Remember when this forum changed over to the new format and we all had a hard time with that.


True tutu, lol our like me moving between both grin



doublewammy wrote:
True tutu, lol our like me moving between both grin


Haha yep I can't help myself. I used to be a big poster on a forum called ozmums but it got taken down at the end of last year so I need another forum to keep me going lol. I'm a regular on 3 now....makes me sound like a forum whore. LMAO

Forever, for always and no matter what

Fox glove wrote:
I think I'll stick here. I joined Huggies to get advice when I really needed it - and I want to help new members with their questions if they need help and have no-one else to ask, I'm not sure whether new people can join the other option or would know how to find it.


Yeah I feel a bit the same. Newbies would have no idea

Tutu&Lulu wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
True tutu, lol our like me moving between both grin

Haha yep I can't help myself. I used to be a big poster on a forum called ozmums but it got taken down at the end of last year so I need another forum to keep me going lol. I'm a regular on 3 now....makes me sound like a forum whore. LMAO


You forum junkie you grin : P



Tickled are you staying here too?



I'm going between both too. I like the different topics on each site.
Tickled*pink wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
Tickled are you staying here too?

For the minute. I'm not really sure what the hell im doing anymore laugh


Lol smile well as long as your still somewhere smile



Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
I deleted last night actually. I just didn't feel comfortable there - I can't explain why so I will just hang here for a bit.

It will be nice for those who are enjoying themselves and I hope they all continue to enjoy it and it keeps zinging enough to keep them occupied. smile


Yeah you have to feel comfortable don't you. I think I'm just gonna go between them at this stage

Tickled*pink wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
Tickled*pink wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
Tickled are you staying here too?

For the minute. I'm not really sure what the hell im doing anymore laugh

Lol smile well as long as your still somewhere smile


Errr just realised I hadn't posted that card for you. Do you still need it?? I can send it asap. I have more doubles too if you have more requests?


Ooh I can't even remember what number it was lol! I still need 2, 8, 13, 14, 18, 21, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 39. I've got a heap of double too so let me know what you need too smile



Sign in to follow this topic