Huggies Forum

... Lock Rss

Is this on FB or a forum or out in the real world? That's crazy! And creepy. I would definitely confront them they have no right to possess let alone show pics of your children.
That's really creepy and if it were me I would contact the police. How did you even find out about it?
umm..that would be way to too weird for me. Id freak out.

Im also curious as to how you found this out, the context of it all, them claiming the pics as their kids, where did you see it etc.

Either way, damn..Id be concerned.
Oh gee!
Um, I don't really know what you could do. The only thing I could suggest would be to confront sperm donor about it.

What on earth does she hope to accomplish by telling people your daughter isn't actually yours?! Some people are screwed in the head....

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Mumto2Monkeys wrote:
Sorry fell asleep after feeding Payten.
In the real world. One of the people I went to school with has told me.
I don't have access other than through other people.
It gets more complicated with it being my sperm donors girlfriend being the one doing it. She is also harassing me and trying to get people to think payten isn't mine. And that I am a horrible person.
Ah this sounds like a drama show even writing it. I can't even get my head around it myself.

OMG, some people are just screwed in their head. I don't know what you should do. Can you talk to the sperm donor about this?
What an absolute fruit loop! No sane person would be doing that...
Sign in to follow this topic