Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Dream works cards Rss

Does anyone still need some? I have got a stack of spares and a few that I still need

Do you have 1 and/or 27?
That's all we need but we have a bunch of double ups - what are you after?

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Bubbles I have 1 spare but still need 27 myself. I'll pop it in the post for you smile

I still need 8, 14 and 27.

I've got 8 and 14. I'll pop them in the post tomorrow. I think the've got a trading session at Woollies on Saturday so I might have to fight some kid for number 27! laugh laugh laugh

If anyone else needs some just let me know what numbers and i'll see what I have. smile

Great bubbles, I've popped 1 in the post for you today. smile lol yeah like to see you fight for card 27 lol

I can post you 15 tickled. Don't have any others though. It seems like 27 is a scarce card grin

I'll put 15 & 30 in the post for you tomorrow Tickled. (I've still got your addy from the busy bags).

doublewammy wrote:
I can post you 15 tickled. Don't have any others though. It seems like 27 is a scarce card grin

I have 3 spare 27's smile I can send one to each of you Bubbles, Double Wammy and Tickled Pink.

Tickled Pink I also have 7 for you.

I'm chasing 12, 17, 18, 21, 25, 26, 28, 30, 33, 36 and 37 (didn't start collecting for the first couple of weeks doh!)

Leisa.
doublewammy wrote:

Got distracted halfway through my post so didn't see this. I've go this as well as another so I can post together, save you a stamp! smile

Leisah I've got12,17,18,21,26,30 will send you a follow request now smile

Another huggies glitch :/ I followed you Leisah and got a message saying you followed me but can't pm you cos you're not on my friends list wacko I'm going to try sending you another request

bubbles that's great smile

Leisah - thanks so much! No wonder we all had no 27's lol! I'll send a follow request. I have 33, 36 and 37 for you too smile

Sign in to follow this topic