Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Like my page please!!! Rss

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well. I have been ok, busy busy don't know where my time is going at the moment & I am already looking forward to school going back as my 2 are fighting constantly.

Anyway I have started making earrings as I shared a while ago & have started a facebook page that now I need some likes. I have 50 pairs to give away once I get to 50 likes so please anyone that is on facebook I would love for you to like my page & share it if you know of someone that would like them too.

If you can't wait for the giveaway then please note all my earrings are $5 a pair so very affordable & can be posted anywhere Australia wide for $1.20

Over the next few days I will be adding some more photos, just waiting on my stamp for the earring cards & all set to go!!

EMel Handcrafted Earrings - is the page (can't get the link to work) Mel xx
Thanks MO3C xx I need your address smile
Done! I'll share your page around where I can. Do you have neon pink ones?

They are coming Pinkie smile Thanks xx
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
Done smile

ETA ... wow you're fast!! grin

I have 2 pages open, going back & forth xx
Just saw that I will go and like the page now smile
Done smile
And I shared your page

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Thanks girls your all amazing!! Em's face was funny before as she was watching the likes go up & asked if she can check in the morning. I'll make sure I check which colour you all want as your free pair xx
liked Mel smile

I love that Em is so involved, congrats to you for getting your business up and running.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Looking good Mel. Well done for getting it going. I have liked your page also smile

Just gone and found it and liked it for you too Hun! smile good job! smile
Thanks so much girls xx
Sign in to follow this topic