Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

If anyone's around right now... Rss

I could really do with some cheering up sad

Anyone got something funny to share or something???

The baby has barely moved these past couple of days. I'm going in for monitoring first thing tomorrow. DH will be at work for another couple of hours and I just need something to help keep my mind off things...

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Oh I wish I could let you hear DD say her name. It's hilarious!

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Thanks T*P smile

Your girls sound gorgeous. Had a giggle at crusta phobia!

On a side note, when did you change your name to just T*P? Tell me it was only recently and I haven't been completely off with the fairies!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Raspberry Sundae wrote:
My DD is only 2 years old but is already a fan of the "pull my finger" joke wacko laugh

laugh Nothing like a good fart joke huh?

MissBEAUtiful wrote:
Oh I wish I could let you hear DD say her name. It's hilarious!

I'm trying to imagine it now! That reminds me of my little brother. We had a dog called 'Louie' and he couldn't pronounce it and called him 'wee' laugh

Oh zinkles! Thinking of you right now.

DS had his birthday today and he was very excited by one of his gifts, a dinosoar that you feed fish, push a button and they come out its butt. So he now says "fishy poo poos".

I have a roast chicken and veg on right now, DS fav (we think judging by how quickly he consumes it!). Followed by birthday sponge cake with a pic of peppa pig on it. I know, peppa pig.
Hugs zinkles

On your last point, ds1 couldn't say ds2 name when he was born and called him wee wee lol, and now his cousin calls him that too.

Hmmm not much else funny to say

On another note, I've been working on your taggies, just have to sew them up then I can post them smile hope you still wanted them

Hi mummsy - I meant to PM you this morning with a happy birthday for your little man, but I had to try and sort out a plumber instead :/

So a big happy birthday from me grin Yummy roast chicken and veg. Wish I had some of that here!

Lol Double wammy that's so cute! I definitely still want the taggies smile They look great!

I havent really been on here any how zinkles smile too busy celebrating!!!!

Thank you for remembering though!!! How did you go with your cake yesterday?

And plumber? What happened??
Oh no zinkles, hope everything is ok with your little bub. I see your ticker says you are nearly 35 weeks so hopefully it's just that baby is getting big now and alot less room to move round, mine did that and it worried me too.

Anyway...back to the cheering up and distracting. My dd2 had me in fits of laughter earlier today. Someone farted in our household (still no owning up so who it was is a mystery). DD2 is wearing a particular dress she loves, with sparkly shoes on and acting all fancy in her outfit, it's really quite funny because the dress goes on and the whole child changes into a mature and sophisticated version of herself, talking differently and everything lol. Anyhow DD1 accused DD2 of doing the fart to which she replies (with the most serious face) "It wasn't me! I never fart if I'm wearing this dress!" laugh She actually looked insulted that anyone would suggest it laugh
By the time it got to making the cake I was too exhausted, so I ended up just buying one and decorating it tongue
Did the job haha.

As for the plumber...
A few weeks ago our landlords put a pump in to increase our hot water pressure. Last night I woke up with awful heart burn and went to get a drink of milk. There was a terrible noise coming from somewhere. I got DH up to see if he could figure it out and fix it. It was the pump, and it would only stop when the hot water was running. DH ended up having to turn the mains power off so the pump would turn off. There is a switch, but it's under the house and DH wasn't going under the house at midnight.
In the morning he turned the power back on and the noise had stopped. 5 minutes after he left for work the noise started again! I ended up getting my mum to come over and turn the pump off for me since there's no way I can get under the house ATM.
I managed to get hold of the land agent who said the plumber would give us a call. He never called....
Will be getting DH to give them a ring tomorrow...

My daughter wasnt a big mover at all I was monitored and even they noticed she wasnt really moving they even contacted the dr saying the baby hadnt moved he tild them to give me juice and wait another 15 mins still nothing so they gave me more apple juice and she moved they gave me an US to see if things were working in there and it was so they put it down to my hypoglacemia
Oh Zinkles- try not to stress, have you been moving around alot? Maybe baby is sleeping alot? Let us know how you go tomorrow smile

Hmm last night I had a great laugh cos dd was calling my dad "dickless" cos she.still can't say ridiculous and she kept saying it...I was crying with laughter grin

I don't have much else at the moment sad

Xx

Sign in to follow this topic