Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

NO! Rss

Feck am i sick of the word NO. My 1 year old, it's all she says to me at the moment. And with attitude. No No NO. Blooming heck, three kids later i haven't hated NO like this before. Dramatic little heathen she is. No no no no no ...!!
Haha!

My boy who turned 2 last week says no but in a cute way. Well we think so! Its kind of like "Noooooo" with a questioning sound to it smile
*mummsy* wrote:
Haha!

My boy who turned 2 last week says no but in a cute way. Well we think so! Its kind of like "Noooooo" with a questioning sound to it smile

I think I'd like it your way a bit better. A cute no.
I find my daughters no'ing cute, she is a cutie, but not EVERYTHING has to be no. Something's can be yes. . . Don't think I have ever heard her say yes though, not sure if she knows how to say that but given she says chocolate very clearly I do not see why should couldn't say yes.
Maybe she is just parroting what she hears all the time tongue

But DS, he is a no boy too. "Did you do a poo? Noooo" Having said that anything food related is a "Yesssss"
We don't get no but we get 'huh?' every time you say something. It's driving me crazy. DH asked where she picked it up from and 5 mins later, he says it to me! Argh!

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

I do not say no so much that she'd use the word herself constantly. She just thinks she's one going on twenty one and can give me attitude tongue
Third child syndrome. Developed quicker watching the others wink

Plenty of time for talking later Suprises, at least your not getting lip or cheek yet tongue

Shuddup Raspberry ya show off laugh laugh laugh tongue
Never had the huh yet. I'd be very surprised if se threw that one at me!
Gosh, the phrases they throw out. Meany bully boo. LOL.
Hope and Hysteria wrote:
My 2 yo says no a lot, but it's mitigated by his lovely manners LOL : "no tanks!"
And if I give him something he does want he says thank you "tattoo!" Awww he cracks me up.

Thats way too adorable!
Sign in to follow this topic