Huggies Forum

What does this sound like Lock Rss

I do not know.
But sounds brutal.
Might be time to visit the Doctor. Sounds a bit yuck.
Fudge - Time and money is so valuable. Just don't like the sound of the hard to breath when lying dow thing. Sounds chest infectiony
sad

Some kind of flu maybe?

I know taking everyone with you to the doctors sucks, but catching it now is better than waiting and it may get worse.

Hope it's not an infection, and as for your MIL. Pfft wink

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I have no idea, but I would go to a doctor to get peace of mind.

Hope you feeling better soon!
Ive got similar Hun and I was just putting it down to a cold. Only thing for me tho is I don't have the hard to breathe thing (other than normal cold difficulty) and that's a little concerning if you're finding it hard to breathe. Hope you're OK tho!
Adults get croup. It has a rough barking cough. Could also be the start of pneumonia?

Young people learn from experience. So who are we to try and stop them

+1 to alli-cat. smile Fingers crossed whatever you have rectifies itself quickly and youre all good. Could DH watch the kids while you whip to the Drs sometime?!

Yeah Ive got a bunged nose too. Had pounding headache, sore throat etc. And Im crap when I get a sore throat I cough and cough and cough. Have to take codeine to stop the coughing so I can get to sleep. sad Ah well, hopefully its gone soon. My charming little boy is a nice well mannered boy and happily shared with both DH and I... :s
Sign in to follow this topic