Huggies Forum

Noses Lock Rss

Do you wipe your childs nose when you see it running or leave it and let it run into their mouthes and let them smear up to their hairlines?
Yuk yuk yuk!!! I totally wipe their nose.

Haha skip, wipe it!! I admit I get a little over it towards the end of winter and am not as speedy to get to it but it bugs me seeing snot dripping from their noses or hearing constant sniffing.

Why you ask?
Wipe straight away....

Why?!
wipe as soon as I see it. There have been times where DS has smeared before I've seen but that just leads to him getting his face cleaned with either a face washer or a wipe so he's getting better at not smearing now because he HATES getting his face cleaned/washed tongue.

Leisa.
Wipe it straight away, and tbh it make me feel ill when i see children with green snot hanging out their noses. So im very quick to wipe it. Ewwwww makes me sick just thinking about it.
Sorry

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Wipe it at some stage. I mean, I don't let it get to the point that they have a rash on their skin from leaving it there, but snot might of been wiped into hair, sure.

Sort of a half way point of your two choices wink laugh
Wipe it bu they fight me so I hand the tissues to my kids and say blow and they do so its a win/win situation grin
Eeeewwww! Wipe it! But as soon as he figures out what I'm doing I have to chase him then try to hold him still with his hands out the way. Then he shakes his head so its still almost impossible and I usually end up wiping it all over his face lol

Tickled*pink wrote:
Wipe it at some stage. I mean, I don't let it get to the point that they have a rash on their skin from leaving it there, but snot might of been wiped into hair, sure.

Sort of a half way point of your two choices wink laugh

Same. DD's nose has been a constant leak since starting daycare. I keep on top as best I can but there have been times where she's turned around and it's on her lips. Gag.

Not everyone lets their kids eat snot like you Skip!!!

boofarama wrote:
Not everyone lets their kids eat snot like you Skip!!!

Sign in to follow this topic