Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How Far... Lock Rss

*mummsy* wrote:
Poor little girl! Little babies with a cold is so hard! At least she will have a good immunity smile

She got a block nose & abit of a cough. She smiling which makes me happy.
Her brothers tried to stay away from her but it's abit hard.
It put her off her milk abit which i know once she well, she suck me dry again.

Me and the kids were about 800 km and DH is about 1000km.
I live about 450km from where I was born.

The boys as well as dh were all born here. The hospital where dh was born though has been knocked down

I've lived in the same town all my life. Mum and dad live 4 mins away and it's the same house I grew up in.
Same town. I did move away for a while but came back. All the kiddies were born here too.
probably about 17, 000 km away from my birth place, hubby is around 20km away, ds1 about 10km, ds2 & 3 about 20km away

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I'm probably about 4500km away & my DH is 2000+km away from our birth home towns.
I'm about 10kms from my childhood home. Same municipality but different town. If the hospital I was born in still had a maternity ward my girls would all have been born there but we had to go to the bigger hospital so they are all born about 10kms away from where we live.

Dh was born in closer to the city (we are out on the fringe) so I'd say about 40-50kms away.
No idea k's wise, but about a 3 - 3 1/2 hour drive.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Um. About 10 hours in the air away... So quite a long way for me.

DH and the kids were born here.
2.5 - 3 hours drive from my birthplace/hometown.

According to Google I am 13,067km away...give or take. LOL That's more than twice as far away as I used to live before coming out here, at 6,579km away.

DP is 18,599km away (give or take)

DS1 is 18,560km away (give or take)

DS2 is 28.9km away (give or take)

Sign in to follow this topic