Huggies Forum

Tallulahbelle..?? Lock Rss

Where is the lovely tallulahbelle these days? I miss her and would love to k ow how she's going with her pregnancy. Anyone know where she is or keep in touch with her?
Seems that a lot of the regulars are missing. I'm guessing they are over on the new forum. I'm just not happy to register and give my details to someone that I don't know. Who knows what they will do with the info. Paranoid maybe.


Not sure misskel, hoping she is just busy being pregnant with 2 kids smile

me+hub+3 - she's not at the other forum, she chose to stay at huggies


Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I was thinking of her and her pregnancy too! I hope she is well.
jazool wrote:
me+hub+3 - she's not at the other forum, she chose to stay at huggies


Just a thought. Have a great day.


me+hub+3 wrote:
Seems that a lot of the regulars are missing. I'm guessing they are over on the new forum. I'm just not happy to register and give my details to someone that I don't know. Who knows what they will do with the info. Paranoid maybe.


Curious what you mean by handing over details? I didn't think I gave anything different to when I set up my Huggies account (pretty sure?) Proboards is fairly standard forum as is Huggies. Same as Huggies mods, admin over there doesn't have access to members personal information? If I'm wrong please let me know..




Pinkie Pie wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:
Seems that a lot of the regulars are missing. I'm guessing they are over on the new forum. I'm just not happy to register and give my details to someone that I don't know. Who knows what they will do with the info. Paranoid maybe.

Curious what you mean by handing over details? I didn't think I gave anything different to when I set up my Huggies account (pretty sure?) Proboards is fairly standard forum as is Huggies. Same as Huggies mods, admin over there doesn't have access to members personal information? If I'm wrong please let me know..


Who ever set up the forum. I don't know who did. Would have access to the details that you put in when you create your account. Lets say an administrator. I have not tried to register but guessing they would ask email address, etc. It is very easy for them to be approached and they could sell your email addresses and any other details you have entered to register. The only way they would not is if they have a privacy clause about not passing details onto third parties. This is how a lot of scams start. I already get enough spam don't need any more.


3LB's usually keeps in touch with her Kel...she might know how she's doing.
I had a read through and it seems they have a third party privacy agreement so I'm not worried. I've had no spam. http://www.proboards.com/privacy




I think I've had more emails from huggies. Don't think I've ever had one from proboards. I didn't register there with any personal info I'd be worried about. None of that information identifies me. I used my spare email address (the one I use for sales enquiries, forum registration and competition entries). Haven't had any problem.
Hi girls smile no im not at the new forum- that's not going to happen lol I do love my huggies grin

Thanks for caring misskel- I was actually wondering about you the other week when I was on huggies and I was worried you were at the other one for good sad glad you're still here grin

Everything is great with me, i miss my chats on huggies and will have to get on more! I have no idea where my time goes every day lol things have been a bit crazy in the last few months come to think of it- I lost my beloved grandma but I got to hold her.as she passed so I feel very lucky to have been there for her but that took alot out of me and for weeks I was drained and too tired for much. It was strange- I think it was just so emotional I had not much energy for anything else! So she's at peace now which makes me very happy. We put a deposit on some land and a house to build so alot of time has been spent organising that too- it's all happening lol
The kids and I are having a ball together which has been nice. Dd is super excited about brother no.2, we're having another boy yay! When her and ds fight she keeps telling him "oh yeah? Well when my new brother comes I'm not going to play with you anymore" sad ratbag lol but it's nice seeing her be so involved with this new addition.

How is everyone?? How is your family misskel?







Mummy&2 wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:
Pinkie Pie wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:
Seems that a lot of the regulars are missing. I'm guessing they are over on the new forum. I'm just not happy to register and give my details to someone that I don't know. Who knows what they will do with the info. Paranoid maybe.

Curious what you mean by handing over details? I didn't think I gave anything different to when I set up my Huggies account (pretty sure?) Proboards is fairly standard forum as is Huggies. Same as Huggies mods, admin over there doesn't have access to members personal information? If I'm wrong please let me know..

Who ever set up the forum. I don't know who did. Would have access to the details that you put in when you create your account. Lets say an administrator. I have not tried to register but guessing they would ask email address, etc. It is very easy for them to be approached and they could sell your email addresses and any other details you have entered to register. The only way they would not is if they have a privacy clause about not passing details onto third parties. This is how a lot of scams start. I already get enough spam don't need any more.

I was the one who set it up & I don't ask for personal details just your email & username. No address like Huggies. Check your facts before you post cause your just proving why everyone left Huggies in the first place.


She's not proving anything laugh take your bitchiness back to zing- we don't want it here







Sign in to follow this topic