Huggies Forum

Morning all :) Lock Rss

Hey my Huggies Buddies, I hope you are all well smile

Things are always super busy but it was never going to be quiet with 5 babes smile My littlest babe is now 5 months old. His rolling and attempting to get his knees up in crawling position. He's a Super Happy Chilled out little guy and absolutely adores his older brother and sisters. Whenever his brother is in the room he can't take his eyes of him smile I updated my profile picture to show a recent picture for you all to see.
ds1 is going ok. He had his surgery the other week and is recovering well. Sadly though his seizures are continuing to increase and most days he has 2 to 3 seizures sad His medication keeps being increased and we see his paed again next week. Not sure if I really want him to have another increase in medication as it's starting to have a lot of bad affects on him sad He's a Gorgeous Loving boy and it breaks my heart to see him go through his seizures every day sad
My girls are good, my eldest is 10 and the twins turn 9 in August but really I think they are teenagers in disguise as they have the attitudes of teenagers lol. They are Lovely girls though most of the time and always such a help to me especially with bub when ds1 has his seizures and I need to be with him.
So much more going on in my life but I don't want to bore you all lol But I've missed chatting with you all so thought a quick update is better than none smile

I hope you are all going well. Not sure how many pregnancy announcements I've missed or births but if I have Congratulations to those people grin
Hope you all have a Lovely Day today smile xx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Hey Babes. Your little man is so adorable!!!!
I am sorry your little guy is having serisures still, that sounds so scary. I have been through febral convulsions and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. You sound like you are coping remarkably.
Your girls sound great. All your kids are growing up so fast!
Have missed talking to you!!!
Big hugs.
Hi babes smile

Glad to hear you are going well. Your little man is so so cute smile sorry to hear about your ds1 seizures increasing, it can't be easy Hun. Your girls sound lovely and helpful too smile

smile not much new here, just study and kids keeping me busy smile

Thank you Ladies for your reply's smile Paperclip Yeah my kids are growing up so fast, too fast actually sad And febrile convulsions are scary aswell sad I'm amazed at how well ds1 copes having his seizures every day sad But it still doesn't get easier to see sad
Hugs are always needed and I love getting them smile xx

Doublewammy Hope the study is going well. And my girls are definately a help. ds1 calls dd1 his second mummy smile

Lovely to hear from you both smile xx

Yeah the study is going well. I have one essay due and an exam in 2 weeks then I'm so looking forward to a couple weeks with no study!

Can't believe how fast kids grow. My ds2 is growing too fast and getting so cheeky and having tantrums. Fortunately he gets over them pretty quick.

Good luck for when you see the paed next week hun

Good to see you babes! smile

Look at your littlest man wub gorgeous!

Sorry to hear about your DS1 and his seizures sad I hope they can figure out something for him soon.

My little miss is doing well. She'd put on another 260g at her 2 week check. She's sleeping well at night, but I've been having trouble getting her to sleep during the day sad I'm finding it difficult to juggle everything sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Hey babes - your little man is gorgeous! smile Sorry to hear about your big man's seizures - hoping that the drs can find a solution for them! Take care of yourself smile
Hey Zinkles Your little girl is Gorgeous and by the sounds of it doing very well smile Try not to stress the small stuff hun your babe is still so new to this world sometimes it takes a bit to get into a routine but as long as everyone is fed and happy and that includes you everything else does not matter smile Sounds like Little miss is sleeping well at night so that is Great. Sending you GBH's xxxx

My little man sleeps so well at night but it seems since he hit 5 months he suddenly thinks day sleeps are not his cup of tea and likes to nap for 30 minutes then wakes up ready to play, certainly making there not much time to keep my house clean but I'm sure it's just a stage.

Wooden Spoon. Lovely to hear from you smile Thank you hun I think he is Gorgeous too grin
I saw your TTC atm, Wishing you and your dh All the Very Best and I hope you have some Happy news to share soon smile And Thank you trying to take care of myself but it's hard sometimes and got a few probs with my health atm which I'm trying to fix. I had an iron transfusion a few weeks ago and was hoping that was going to help but sadly don't seem to have any more energy sad But it could be worse and if I could I would take ds1's seizures so he could be well.

Hi babes smile I just replied to you in the other thread. I'm so sorry to hear about your little man and those seizures sad would be so hard. Do they have any idea why or are they just trying different medications while they work it out? Sorry to hear about your health issues too- I don't know how you do it all xx

I Love My Babes wrote:
Wooden Spoon. Lovely to hear from you smile Thank you hun I think he is Gorgeous too grin
I saw your TTC atm, Wishing you and your dh All the Very Best and I hope you have some Happy news to share soon smile And Thank you trying to take care of myself but it's hard sometimes and got a few probs with my health atm which I'm trying to fix. I had an iron transfusion a few weeks ago and was hoping that was going to help but sadly don't seem to have any more energy sad But it could be worse and if I could I would take ds1's seizures so he could be well.

Thanks smile ah, iron transfusions - I needed them as I was really low in iron back in January - I had my first and had a really bad reaction - got all feverish from it - that I never had any more. And almost 6 months on still got a tender spot where I had the needle.
hey all..! smile

i am olivia roll eyes . new to this forum. hope to find good n genuine people here...! grin
Hey babes smile DS1 apparently decided to reply to your thread lol.

Your littlest babe is gorgeous! Can't believe he's already 5 months though gasp Sorry to hear your DS is still having seizures sad Especially if the medications are having side-effects without stopping them. Is there anything else that can be done?
Sign in to follow this topic