Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Morning all :) Lock Rss

hi Babes, lovely to hear an update. your littlest manis super cute smile

So sorry to hear your DS1's is having an increaseins eizures and neds, that must be hard to watch sad

great news that your girls are still so helpful- I am certainly not looking forward to teenage attitude, thankfully my 9 yr old DS is still his happy self.

take care of yourself amongst all the chaos

xx

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

and just a side note - Zinkles how gorgeous is your little girl smile

She sounds like she is going great - don't beat yourself up, you will develop a routine that works for you over time, things are still so new, just take it day by day (if possible). big hugs

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Thanks for the hugs babes smile
I'm trying just to focus on the necessities, but I'm even finding that hard some days. It's fine when she sleeps and I can spend time with DS or cook dinner or whatever, but when she won't go to sleep it's soo hard.

That's no good your little man has decided not to sleep during the day. It makes it hard to get stuff done when you only have one child, I can't imagine with 5!

Thanks Jazool smile I really appreciate the extra thought. I'm definitely trying to take things one day at a time. I keep telling myself it will get easier, but emotion is king at the moment and doesn't want to listen to logic...

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

TallulahBelle wrote:
Hi babes smile I just replied to you in the other thread. I'm so sorry to hear about your little man and those seizures sad would be so hard. Do they have any idea why or are they just trying different medications while they work it out? Sorry to hear about your health issues too- I don't know how you do it all xx

Hey Sweetie ds1 has already had a fair bit of testing to see what could be causing his seizures but sadly they haven't found the cause yet. I suppose a positive with his current medication is that it has stopped the really long grand mal seizures he was having that would last between 30 minutes and an hour. They were so terrifying for all of us and the doctors are very surprised he hasn't suffered more ill effects from them.
Yeah it is hard with my health problems, sometimes it seems too hard to try and get myself fixed after taking care of everybody else but I really have to as my kids need me to be well.

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Olivia_11_Chandler wrote:
hey all..! smile

i am olivia roll eyes . new to this forum. hope to find good n genuine people here...! grin

Welcome smile

miniam wrote:
Hey babes smile DS1 apparently decided to reply to your thread lol.

Your littlest babe is gorgeous! Can't believe he's already 5 months though gasp Sorry to hear your DS is still having seizures sad Especially if the medications are having side-effects without stopping them. Is there anything else that can be done?

Hi hun Thankyou I think he is too smile I will be discussing with the paed what else we can do to help but I don't think they'll want to change his current medication as it is controlling his long grand mal seizures. His seizures now are at the longest 5 minutes long and he has a lot of absence seizures. Before his seizures would be grand mal and last for up to an hour sad

jazool wrote:
hi Babes, lovely to hear an update. your littlest manis super cute smile

So sorry to hear your DS1's is having an increaseins eizures and neds, that must be hard to watch sad

great news that your girls are still so helpful- I am certainly not looking forward to teenage attitude, thankfully my 9 yr old DS is still his happy self.

take care of yourself amongst all the chaos

xx

Thank you for your reply sweetie smile xx

Zinkles wrote:
Thanks for the hugs babes smile
I'm trying just to focus on the necessities, but I'm even finding that hard some days. It's fine when she sleeps and I can spend time with DS or cook dinner or whatever, but when she won't go to sleep it's soo hard.

That's no good your little man has decided not to sleep during the day. It makes it hard to get stuff done when you only have one child, I can't imagine with 5! .

Well your doing a Fantastic Job hun and things will get easier smile xxx
My little man is lucky he's so damn cute as otherwise I could feel frustrated when he won't sleep but when he looks at me and smiles and blows raspberries at me How could I lol
There will be a time when we have clean houses, that stay clean and tidy and Beautifully made dinners everynight but for mow we are doing the best job we can by raising all of our little people smile xxx

Sign in to follow this topic