Huggies Forum

sandwich sushi gone wrong lol Lock Rss

Hi ladies smile thought I'd share something to give y'all a laugh...I tried to be a cool mum last weekend and make sushi sandwiches, they looked easy enough but here is the end result

So disappointed lol I'm going to blame the bread I used grin

Hang on ill try doing the pic again as it's only half of the mess!

Hmm I can't get the full pic up but you get the gist lol the star cutter was used as I resorted to star shaped sandwiches cos I had promised the kids something awesome so I had to deliver lol

Bahaha!!!!! That is funny!!!!!

My kids had chicken nuggets and chips in a "cubby house" they made between the lounges tonight.
*mummsy* wrote:
Bahaha!!!!! That is funny!!!!!

My kids had chicken nuggets and chips in a "cubby house" they made between the lounges tonight.

Aw that's too cute grin

laugh That's too funny! laugh
Hahaha I can't even work out what they were meant to look like!! LOL

Talkulah sorry i havent responded to your PM! Its been a busy week! And im on the ipad right now, next time im on the laptop ill write back!

Did your kids eat the sushi sandwiches anyhow?!
This is what they were supposed to be steph!

Haha TP serves me right for trying to be cool lol

Mummsy no probs- I know what it's like to have a week hoon by without knowing where it's gone lol they did eat them as stars lol but cutting sandwiches into stars wastes a ridiculous amount of food!!

I'll keep trying, I really think it was the bread grin

I've been told not to do them with fresh bread, needs to be a day old at least and to cut the crusts off then use a rolling pin to roll the bread flat first ... never actually gotten around to trying them though, time just gets away from me and they end up with normal sandwiches smile

Leisa.
Well tallulah, you are a way cooler mum than me because I didn't even know what sushi sandwiches were, or that even existed, before seeing this! smile
Ooh good tips thanks Leisa! I would so love them to work out so I'll take any advice lol I watched a video on YouTube and it looks so easy!

Misskel- atleast I'm cooler than someone cos I wasn't feeling very awesome laugh xx

Sign in to follow this topic