Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

What has happened to huggies!!! Rss

I know. There used to be heaps of topics floating about, always something new to read or reply to. Now I can post something in the morning and it's still on page 1 in the evening. It's a shame. Some of the controversy and nastiness is gone (e.g. that current elective c-section thread would have been in total lock down by now) but the fun and entertainment of huggies is gone too.

I keep hanging around in the hopes that it picks up again and because I feel bad for the ladies posting needing advice and there's so few people left to respond.

Sigh

Not everyone!!! ;p

Hi 4s, I don't get on much unfortunately.. Often I lurk but don't comment unless something floats my boat lol.
It is quieter but its a lot friendlier now I find ( That's not meant to cause offence to anyone JMHO) .
Any who...
Whats new with you?
LOL bring back the Trolls!!!
Hows your pregnancy going? When are you due... Im so out of the loop now!
Same ol with me! Ds has started to really talk in the last week or two ( by talk I mean use more words and in the right context) Hes so cute, has this really funny little accent which I think sounds like the shop lady on Fireman Sam grin
Shine*on wrote:
I know. There used to be heaps of topics floating about, always something new to read or reply to. Now I can post something in the morning and it's still on page 1 in the evening. It's a shame. Some of the controversy and nastiness is gone (e.g. that current elective c-section thread would have been in total lock down by now) but the fun and entertainment of huggies is gone too.

I keep hanging around in the hopes that it picks up again and because I feel bad for the ladies posting needing advice and there's so few people left to respond.

Sigh

Could not have put it better. My loyalty is to huggies. It was great when my twins were little great support. Pleased that all the nastiness has gone. It's much better now but as you say needs to liven up again with more posts. But as you say sad for the people that really need advice and no one around to respond. That's a shame as it is a great site.

Hi everyone.

Hope that you are all having a great weekend. Holidays have just started for us this week. We have three weeks off. The kids are going to a kids cub next week in the mornings and not sure what else we will get up to. I got cheap movie tickets from work so I'm sure we will go to the movies at least once. Not even sure what is on at this stage. Looking forward to a change of routine.

What's everyone else up to?

Im around off and on. I try to keep up, but theres alot happening on the other forum and I cant keep up with that either so I fall behind on both. DS sick too so have been a bit slack.

Hope you get some more RSVPs soon 4s. I must admit Im a little slack with htem, I mean to reply then get caught up and then the date to RSVP has been and gone. sad Lol. Hopefully they flood in tomorrow....
I'm here. Party can start now wink need me to start some controversy or are we alright for the moment? tongue
im still here just don't get on too much, my little one keeps me honest!!

I'm still here too. I still come on everyday but don't post all that often anymore. I can't seem to let go though! The make up thread gave some action the other day laugh clearly things can still be stirred up around here! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon- especially not til I know what you're having 4 surprises!!
Expecting a human wrote:

That thread was super friendly and welcoming.

Aren't you a bundle of friendly tonight.

I think people are pretty crap at RSVP to be honest. Even for our wedding I think I had to chase people up. But I guess I cant talk coz like I said, I leave it to check with DH then I end up working the next few nights and by the time I actually see DH Ive forgotten about RSVPing and only realise days later....

I hope he's better soon too. DH is away from tomorrow (Honestly, every time he is away DS gets sick) so will be hard without. Plus DS is booked in for surgery next week which will end up getting bumped if hes not well so I hope he's better.... Not to mention me trying to juggle work and everything else too. sad Hopeing he wakes up better in the morning but im not convinced... :s
We are going great guns now RS, my little lady has silent reflux due to allergy so we are on neocate formula now and have been for a couple of months, she is a different baby and so happy and now sleeps lol. We are just starting solids so its all a bit of fun and in the last few days she has discovered rolling so now change times are a bit interesting.

How are you and your tribe??
grin grin

Hopefully they can change it for you 4S, so exciting!!! There will be a bit of traffic on huggies that day I would say, so many people will be checking in for your update smile
Sign in to follow this topic