Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. introduce ourselves to everyone :)

introduce ourselves to everyone :) Lock Rss

Tickled*pink wrote:

Spud isn't quite walking yet- but he is almost there. He has the manners of a gentleman though tongue Always saying "please" when he smacks me in the boob for a drink. Charming, I tell you. He shakes hands with new people, too. He might smack them straight after, but he has good intentions. Also, he is quite possibly half dinosaur if his latest behaviour is anything to go by.

Sorry i had to laugh at what spud says to you.

Little miss just stares at mine wondering how to get them pop out for her feed.

my_little_blessings wrote:
Tickled*pink wrote:

Spud isn't quite walking yet- but he is almost there. He has the manners of a gentleman though tongue Always saying "please" when he smacks me in the boob for a drink. Charming, I tell you. He shakes hands with new people, too. He might smack them straight after, but he has good intentions. Also, he is quite possibly half dinosaur if his latest behaviour is anything to go by.

Haha! Won't be long before she starts smacking at them or trying to get them out herself. Ah, that made me giggle.
Tickled*pink wrote:
my_little_blessings wrote:
Tickled*pink wrote:

Haha! Won't be long before she starts smacking at them or trying to get them out herself. Ah, that made me giggle.

Little man says to his sister your yummy when she hungry.

I'm one of the newbies on here smile Mother to a 13 month old boy, and 8.5 weeks pregnant smile Very excited!
Hi I'm nursenellie smile I'm a SAHM now although am starting back with a shift a week soon.
Have a cheeky dd21 months, she's a little wee dot and loads of fun.
And we're going on holiday today to the Gold Coast for a week yay! So I'll be awol for a bit.
Great thread 4s, it's really nice to "meet" everyone smile
Hi all

I'm a SAHM to 3 wee girls, 14m 2 & 4. I've lately been doing a bit of casual work which is very refreshing . Been about on huggies for about 3 years I think smile
Hello, I am new here, about three weeks or so. I have one son, who is 13 weeks old and I found the sight as I was bored sitting around while bubs slept on my lap during the day and there is only so much i can do from that position, it's great to have found this site where everyone is so warm and welcoming,
Hi I'm Jarylee and I have been on huggies for almost 8 years (with a few name changes & accounts in between)

I am a sahm to 3 babes. DS almost 8, DD 5.5 and DS2 almost 3. I love being a mum and feel so blessed to have three amazing kids. I am now looking at studying ready to head back out into the 'real world' haha.

Over the past 8 years huggies has been through so many changes and posters. I must say though that this is the slowest in I have ever seen it which is why I rarely post now. It would be great to see more people and more conversation smile

Its nice to hear a bit about you all smile
Hi all!

Im blessedwithone. Ive been on huggies for approx 3 years, but mainly on the TTC threads which i found invaluable while struggling to conceive.

I'm a qualified early childhood teacher, was previously an in-home educator just so i could stay at home with my DD, who is now 6. I was lucky enough to find my dream job at the most brilliant daycare about a week before i found out I was pregnant with my latest miracle. They have been amazing and have allowed me to cut to part-time as my pregnancy has been hard and so i can come back to work once bub 3 months - just 2 days a week.

Nice to met you all smile

Hi, I'm 35, DS 7, DD 5 & DD 2. Been on here since I was pregnant with DS, but am not a prolific poster. I have been single since my littlest was two months, was also working in the aged care industry before and in between all my babies, but it got closed down sad and I have moved an hr and a half away to my parents beach house where my parents will come to live, all 6 of us... Wish me luck! Nice to read about you all.
SLC:) wrote:
Hi, I'm 35, DS 7, DD 5 & DD 2. Been on here since I was pregnant with DS, but am not a prolific poster. I have been single since my littlest was two months, was also working in the aged care industry before and in between all my babies, but it got closed down sad and I have moved an hr and a half away to my parents beach house where my parents will come to live, all 6 of us... Wish me luck! Nice to read about you all.

Oh, SLC GL! I hope they are a lot of help to you.
*misskel* wrote:

Paperclip would I know you???

*mummsy* wrote:
Yes, paperclip I've been trying to figure you out too!!!! smile

Probably would but I would rather not say who I am on here. PM if you want to know my old username. smile
Sign in to follow this topic