Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. introduce ourselves to everyone :)

introduce ourselves to everyone :) Lock Rss

T and 2.5 wrote:
Paperclip - are you who I suspect? do you have my email?

Sure am. smile
Hi all im Kumeroa im 32yo SAHM to my lil girl who is 5.5months old, she is and awesome thing, just got weighed and is now 8.62kg, we are playing will solids now. I should post more grin grin

Kumeroa wrote:
Hi all im Kumeroa im 32yo SAHM to my lil girl who is 5.5months old, she is and awesome thing, just got weighed and is now 8.62kg, we are playing will solids now. I should post more grin grin

I always thought your name read Kumera. Haha. only just realised now that it actually doesn't.
Paperclip wrote:
Kumeroa wrote:

I always thought your name read Kumera. Haha. only just realised now that it actually doesn't.

Haha all good

I'm MamaMum. Two girls 3 and 5 yrs old. One at preschool, one at school. I have been looking for work for a year now and recently had to turn down the one and only job offer I have had in this time sad
We recently moved cities and this new place has some really cold mornings that I am not used to. Forecast is -1 for tomorrow morning and that's noticeably cold when walking the kids to school.
Hi all,
I'm a SAHM to my two little ones, DD is 2 and DS just turned 5 months on Sunday. I am just on the winning side of a battle with DS to take a bottle, sadly I stopped bf at the same time, and mostly regretting it now but it was causing me so much stress and worry that it's probably for the best. DD is a real character, at the moment she is sitting at the window counting to 20 and playing hide and seek with the birds while she waits for my SIL and her daughter to come for coffee. I love that girl, she makes me laugh alllll the time!

I mostly lurk these days because it's too hard to sign in every time. I should stop being lazy and help make this place welcoming and less slow...

Im a SAHM to four girls. Oldest is 6 1/2 yrs and in Yr 1, she is our big girl already getting interested in boy bands and the like. Thankfully she isn't interested in boys and still likes to play with Barbies and dressups. Next is miss 5 1/2 she is a very clever little girl, quick witted like her Dad lol. Then is miss nearly 4, she is our CRAZY child, we swear she was meant to be a boy lol. Loves AFL in particular the Eagles (like Dad) and dressing up like super heros. She jumped off the top of a playground 2 mths ago and broke her wrist, had a cast on for 4 weeks! She is very small compared to our other girls ( they take after Dad who is 180+cm tall, im only 157cm) Then our youngest, miss nearly 2. She is crazy and full of energy. She doesn't talk much atm but her fav words are NO! and Mine! She weighs the same as miss nearly 4 and isn't much shorter either lol. We are having a few health issues with DD1 atm hoping to have that sorted soon.

Hello,

I have a 5 year old DS and I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I homeschool my son who is very talkative so no breaks for me during the day! Been with DF for 9 years this year... he's OK. lol.

Hi I'm Nikki, I have a 5 year old DD, 2 year old DS and I'm 17 weeks pregnant. DF and I have been together for 7 years.
Im Moo smile
I have a son who is 1 on Monday
And three fur babies, 2x Staffordshire bull terriers and an old moggy (11yrs old!)
Sign in to follow this topic