Huggies Forum

Waaaahhh! Lock Rss

Some of you may remember I mentioned that DD had a rash the other day?
Well turns out it's a viral thing. All I can really do is give her Pamol. She has been fairly unsettled and is currently due for a feed, but won't have it. She's crying and inconsolable.

And if that wasn't bad enough poor DS has a chest infection and is really miserable.

As if I didn't have enough on my plate already.... sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

sad sad sad

Oh no zinkles! I hope they get over their things quickly....
Ah crapstickle.
What a poop of a time :/
Hopefully it passes very quickly and everyones back to good very soon.
Well at least you out a smile on my face Skip smile tongue

Mummsy, your PM will have to wait even longer...

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Parenting is crantastik isn't it
Bet right now you're feeling like having another 20 babies!
Glad the rash wasn't something heaps bad though. Rashes scare the excrement out of me. Think i have watched too many reality emergency shows on Austar :/
That sucks! We were all sick last week here too and it was crap. Dd would wake up screaming hysterically 20 mins after I put her down because she'd scare herself coughing. Hope they al get better soon!!

Awww sorry to hear that Zinks! Poor little muffins sad hope they come right soon.

nooo - that sucks Zinkles sad

hope both littlies are well soon, and you stay healthy too.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

sad Aw your poor bubba & son & poor mum too... Hope they all get better quickly for you...
That sucks. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Oh no zinkles sad hope everyone is feeling better soon

Thanks ladies smile

We have had a miserable couple of days. DS has watched sooo much TV as he doesn't even feel up to playing sad He has said to me a few times now 'I don't want to be sick any more. I just want to stop coughing'. Or he just cries and wants cuddles. Poor thing.

And DD's rash is spreading. It's all over her head, ears, eyelids, the back of her neck, a few bits on her chest and it's now spread all over her cheeks too sad

Sign in to follow this topic