Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What Are You.......... Lock Rss

...........Doing with your weekend?
I meant to write what are you doing with your weekend but was too busy arguing with my one year old about whose icecream this REALLy is in my hand.
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Answers still the same for me!

Yesterday we had a big day driving so today was very quiet relaxing out of the car.

Where you drive to?
relaxing and recovering from our colds

So, Wellington isn't an option for me moving to then, raspberry?

Nothing for us. I have been watching the OC. I used to watch it religiously when it was on TV...now that I'm watching it again I have to ask myself why......

All the little jobs we had to get done were done this morning, so we're left feeling quite empty now. *sigh* What on Earth is this 'being on top of everything' business?
We just got home from doing some shopping.
I would like to go to the zoo tomorrow but the weather so mixy we going to have to wait awhile.

We had DH son and his mum stay last couple of days which was fun, then they left at lunch, dh went to rugby and ds and I had an afternoon at home as it was too rainy to go and watch smile
Tomorrow no plans, although hopefully dh will crack on with all the jobs he has to finish around here smile

Raspberry Sundae wrote:
We had a funeral that was in Wellington, about 4 hours away by car from where we live.

We got up and left early went to the funeral then turned around and came home again. Needless to say there was an excessive amount of sitting in uncomfortable seats for prolonged periods of time. We started out at 6:15am and got home at just on 7pm.

We've done trips like that :/ Tail bone does not thank you for it.
Kumeroa wrote:
relaxing and recovering from our colds

Hopefully they're over and done with very soon!!
Tickled*pink wrote:
So, Wellington isn't an option for me moving to then, raspberry?

Nothing for us. I have been watching the OC. I used to watch it religiously when it was on TV...now that I'm watching it again I have to ask myself why......

All the little jobs we had to get done were done this morning, so we're left feeling quite empty now. *sigh* What on Earth is this 'being on top of everything' business?

Not quite the same anymore hey.
I have no idea what this 'On Top Of Everything' business is personally. But it sounds worthwhile tongue
my_little_blessings wrote:
We just got home from doing some shopping.
I would like to go to the zoo tomorrow but the weather so mixy we going to have to wait awhile.

I'd looooove to go to the Zoo again. I love that sort of stuff.
I'm trying to con my Husband in taking us to Melbourne for a small holiday to take us to the Zoo and Aquarium.
Little Egg wrote:
We had DH son and his mum stay last couple of days which was fun, then they left at lunch, dh went to rugby and ds and I had an afternoon at home as it was too rainy to go and watch smile
Tomorrow no plans, although hopefully dh will crack on with all the jobs he has to finish around here smile

Good luck getting the Husband to do all the jobs needing done tongue
Mine will be in bed all morning i think, he had a big night last night. My bedroom reeks of booze.
Sign in to follow this topic