Huggies Forum

I'm back with bub 3 on the way! Lock Rss

Hey ladies! No one probably remembers me! I haven't been on for over a year! I did use to be a big poster! My eldest daughter is nearly four and my youngest is two next month and I just found out last week (surprise) number 3 is on the way !!! I'm excited hoping to get back into posting again!!! For those I haven't met, hi I look forward to meeting you!!!

hello. I remember you smile

All the best for your pregnancy.

Leisa.
I remember your profile pic! Congratulations!! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
Hi, of course you are remembered! Congratulations!
I remember you too. Congrats!
Hi, it looks like you might have taken a break about the time I joined. Congrats and welcome back!

Of Course I remember you grin Welcome Back smile
Congratulations on your new pregnancy and I hope things have been going well for you and your family since you've been gone.

Since you were gone I had my 5th babe, my darling boy born on January 1st smile He's just over 7 months now and has made my family complete.

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Of course you're remembered you wally! laugh

Congratulations grin wonderful news grin
I remember you , welcome back and congratulations.I pop in now and then to see what's happening.My kids are too big now lol but I have a 14 month old puppy(jacko).It's actually my middle son's dog but I have claimed him as my own lol or the dog has claimed me.Having a puppy is the same as having a toddler
here he is apologies if sizing is too big/small.I can never work out the correct one

it was too big so am trying again
http://tinypic.com/r/ouw6c4/8
the photo was taken about 2 weeks ago and around 2 hours later the pillow was in a million pieces

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Congrats and welcome back smile

Hi KC- welcome back! Congratulations on number 3, that's super exciting grin how far are you along?

Hi and welcome back and congrats and yeah I do remember you, see you around

Sign in to follow this topic