Huggies Forum

naughty puppy Rss

Jacko not impressed when dh removed his 2nd pillow from kennel after he ripped it so he went on top of kennel instead of in it.He has his bedding back now and sleeps inside in a crate at night
http://tinypic.com/r/19w2vn/8

this bear is now called ded ted
http://tinypic.com/r/29o39xy/8

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Wow he's so grown up now... I haven't been on huggies for ages.

lol at ded ted! looks like he had fun grin

3Tinks wrote:
Wow he's so grown up now... I haven't been on huggies for ages.

I haven't been here for ages either.Jacko is almost 15 months old and just as mischievious(sp) as a real toddler.I took all the stuffing out of the teddy and he loves throwing it in the air and catching it
Certainly makes me so happy that my real kids are way past toddler stages LOL

That's gone quick... We got our dog when he was over 12 months so we missed the puppy stage with him. Although he's now 12 and only really just sleeps these days.. Yes toddler stage can be very testing. My youngest has just turned 2 and is a little terror.

we have had him around 12 months now as we got him at 8 weeks, what sort of dog do you have 3tinks?A friend just lost her dog at 17 years of age it was some sort of white little fluffy thing like a maltese x and got very sick

vkw wrote:
we have had him around 12 months now as we got him at 8 weeks, what sort of dog do you have 3tinks?A friend just lost her dog at 17 years of age it was some sort of white little fluffy thing like a maltese x and got very sick

He's a mastiff x lab we think... We got him from the local animal shelter and they were never completely sure of his breed.. He's a very large black dog, but has always been very gentle around the kids. I swear I often check to see if he is still breathing, am scared one day I'll go out to check on him and he'll be gone. He has never really had any medical problems but can see that age has started to catchup with him. Gosh 17 years is a great age for a dog to live to.

Sign in to follow this topic