Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

You Know By The Sound....... Lock Rss

...... I am standing here, in front of my computer in the lounge room. Behind to the left of me i hear this gasping, sighing, grunting noise. Guess whose toddler is taking a dump?
Turning to look, the straining look on her face and the mouth fallen open in concentration whilst she's sitting in a squat position.
Noise always gives it away doesn't it.
Guess which mummy is upset daddy isn't home right now. Might have to take this one for the team and change it myself. SOOOO glad i am not long away from no more nappies. tongue
Bahaha!!

The way you write skip...I feel like I'm there with you smile I can almost smell the very distinct smell of her poo....

shudder
No smell Mummsy tongue Thank GOSH

Raspy, waiting for summer to show it's face eh
looks like we will be all TT at the same time....Our guy is showing interest but not quite there yet....I'm thinking towards the end of the year though he will ready...

Oh yay....cleaning up wee :/

Yep well be tt here come spring/summer too. Ds2 has started wearing jocks over his nappy grin

Mine is 3 in sept! I'm really over it, is VERY stubborn... I am waiting for summer so she can be outside too. GL everyone.
SLC:) wrote:
Mine is 3 in sept! I'm really over it, is VERY stubborn... I am waiting for summer so she can be outside too. GL everyone.

3 yrs is definately the stubborn age good luck everyone with tt.when ds3 was 3 I really thought he would be in nappies until he was 33 LOL

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Lol!! Maybe we should start a "TT November" thread laugh

Yep! We might need it lol!

doublewammy wrote:
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Lol!! Maybe we should start a "TT November" thread laugh

Yep! We might need it lol!

Haha I'll be in on it... After how bad DD2 was to TT I'm rather scared of attempting it with DD3.

My little lady is not ready for toilet training yet. She'll probably be ready next winter when it's going to be too cold tongue
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
How old is your littlest darling now skip?

By Nov DD will be 2y7m - my earliest attempt at TT by far.

Shes aiming for her second birthday in September. My babies usually toilet train around 2 and a half so we got a bit of a distance yet.
DS is 2 years and 9 months no interest at all. Rather frustrated DD was TT at 18 months. Adding to it is my Mum keeps on going on about TT in front of him. I have been clear, when he is ready we will see the signs and there is no point talking about it to him at this stage.
Sign in to follow this topic