Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

stay at home mummys Lock Rss

Walking, walking, walking SPACE and coffee with antenatal group

I'm sewing, doing embroidery and other stitching activities when I'm left home with my dd. Also it gives me time to experiment with baby foods, when you have an all-in-one food processor like that of Cherub Baby, baby food is so easy to prepare.
I find the playgroup in my area really good and she loves going, we also catch up with friends, and do kindy gym, But I also work hours that suit our home life, I work from 4-8 mon-fri so hubby gets my older kids ready for school and gives them all breakky, I get home then he goes to work, having that little bit extra money helps alot if we want to go do something else, also get holidays off so all the kiddies and I can still do things
I find the playgroup in my area really good and she loves going, we also catch up with friends, and do kindy gym, But I also work hours that suit our home life, I work from 4-8 mon-fri so hubby gets my older kids ready for school and gives them all breakky, I get home then he goes to work, having that little bit extra money helps alot if we want to go do something else, also get holidays off so all the kiddies and I can still do things
hmmm, reading book(sometimes)

honestly, time is not enough to do another or additional activities aside from cuddling my baby.

smile

hmmm, reading book(sometimes)

honestly, time is not enough to do another or additional activities aside from cuddling my baby.

smile

I just kind of sit around drinking tea like a tea drinking zombie because I'm so tired.
Sign in to follow this topic