Huggies Forum

Hello Ladies :) Lock Rss

Morning Ladies smile

Long time no chat so thought I'd jump on Say Hi and let you see a picture of my little baby darling smile We going well Busy as always but life is good. Bub is a Gorgeous Cheeky little thing and certainly knows how to get his own way lol ds1 is going ok His seizures have decreased slightly which is a good thing but he's still having alot sad
My twin dd's turn 9 at the end of this month and are going very well as is my eldest dd who's 10 now.

Hope everyone is well, all those are pregnant atm are having Great pregnancys and those with newborns things are going well too.
I need news and lots of it so share away grin xxxx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

No news here really!

But lovely to hear from you! smile
He is gorgeous.

We are getting a new shower put in, lol. I know its not exciting news for anyone else but us. Today is day one and the builder has demolished the old shower and going to build a new frame. So no shower this week. Fingers crossed we have a working shower on Saturday, otherwise it'll be Monday. But I'm not holding my breath.
Hey babes good to see you im not on here much either my DD is going great guns she is nearly crawling eeeek, eating up a storm, we havnt mastered sleeping all night but its getting there lol

We have started TTC #2 so here is hoping it doesn't take us 18 months this time.

Your son is so gorgeous xx

Good to see you 'round babes smile
I haven't been on in a while because I just don't have the time! DD is still a bad day sleeper, so between her, spending time with DS and trying to run a household I don't have much time for Huggies anymore. I don't know how you do it!

DD is definitely allergic to dairy. I had a teeny bit the other day and her rash flared up a little. Fun times.

Apart from that I don't really have anything to report.

Sorry to hear your DS1 is still having heaps of seizures sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Glad to hear all is well babes ( apart from still having seizures, but yay for a decrease!)
Nothing to re port here.... Same old drama with me :/
Sign in to follow this topic