Huggies Forum

Foxglove/Coastie Girl Lock Rss

I'm concerned that you have left today. I hope you and bub are okay xx

Oh no! I haven't been on much, I hope she is ok....
Pinkie you read my mind was just coming on to start this thread.
Foxxglove/coastie girl Hope you are ok Hun, there's a few of us concerned about you sad hope you pop back when you can x
Hope you are ok too Hun xxx

So glad you checked in Hun, I'm glad all is ok with bub and that you had a positive birth smile I can absolutely sympathise with you with the post birth emotions though, they knocked me for a six both times. Bloody awful it is sad good on you for taking the steps to making it better by seeing someone. I hope things settle down for you soon and it's just baby blues but if it's more than that by already seeing a counsellor you'll hopefully be on top of it soon than later. All the best Hun and congratulations on your new baby boy xx
Foxglove wrote:
I had a really bad day yesterday and I think I deleted my account a bit too quickly. I think the post birth emotions have got to me a bit am going to see a counsellor tomorrow.

Thanks for your concern it means a lot.

Anyway, more interesting stuff. DS was born on Mon and the birth was really straight forward and I was so happy I pushed him out naturally with no tears (you may remember I had a third degree with DD so have been absolutely frightened that would happen again). I had an amazing midwife who directed my pushing. I was induced as there wasn't much amnio fluid. Just having issues with BF attachment so the nips are taking a hiding and not sure bub is getting enough. He was 3.5kg, 50cm long at birth. He's just like a little hot water bottle to hold:-)

Ahh thank you!!!!! I was really worried. I can sleep tonight smile If you ever need a chat you know where to find me just send me a pm xoxoxo

Thanks for letting us know you're alright! Had me very worried for a moment there.
Oh thank goodness you're okay!

I was waiting for an announcement, and then noticed you'd gone (didn't realise you'd written in your induction thread) - I was very concerned.
Congrats on the birth of your little boy smile

Good luck with the counsellor tomorrow.
Lovely to hear about the birth of your little boy. Oh yes, the post birth emotions are very strong, take it easy on yourself.

Glad your ok Hun, yep take it easy in yourself, it's certainly a roller coaster ride emotionally post birth, hope all goes well with the councillor and good luck with the attachment too xxx you certainly had me worried too

Foxglove wrote:
I had a really bad day yesterday and I think I deleted my account a bit too quickly. I think the post birth emotions have got to me a bit am going to see a counsellor tomorrow.

Thanks for your concern it means a lot.

Anyway, more interesting stuff. DS was born on Mon and the birth was really straight forward and I was so happy I pushed him out naturally with no tears (you may remember I had a third degree with DD so have been absolutely frightened that would happen again). I had an amazing midwife who directed my pushing. I was induced as there wasn't much amnio fluid. Just having issues with BF attachment so the nips are taking a hiding and not sure bub is getting enough. He was 3.5kg, 50cm long at birth. He's just like a little hot water bottle to hold:-)

Glad to hear your ok. Hope things go ok at the counsellor for you. smile Great to hear you had a good induction and a good midwife. Take care of yourself smile
How are you going today foxglove?

Sign in to follow this topic