Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Steelcraft Agile or City Mini reviews?

Steelcraft Agile or City Mini reviews? Lock Rss

Hiya Peoples, I hate my pram and Bub hates it even more than I do so I am looking at getting one of these two maybe. Has anyone got one and what do you like/hate/wish to change about it?
I've read a few online reviews which were all mixed....
My main worry is how that style of wheels drive on dirt, gravel or unstable ground? I live on a cattle station so not exactly a paved footpath....

I have a 'Vee Bee Navigator', it is like a 3 wheeler but there are actually 2 wheels together at the front.

I think you need a mountain buggy! I have a mountain buggy swift and it is awesome on any terrain! I also own a baby jogger city mini to keep in the car like a stroller for trips to the shops and such and it is no where near as smooth and/or easy to handle as my mountain buggy. Have a look into it you won't be disappointed it is a fab pram, not too wide and a 3 wheeler so nice and streamlined, will be awesome on your cattle station smile Good luck!
I can't comment on the two you are considering but I also have a mountain buggy swift and loved it.

I am after a 4wheeler though

I have a swift too, love it. Very rarely walk on pave footpath as I like hiking and its great for that

Sign in to follow this topic