Huggies Forum

What can I use? Lock Rss

Hi ladies, how is everyone going? It's been ages since I've been on!! So I was just wondering what kind of washing powder would be best to use for a child with sensitive skin?

Hi!!!!! *waves madly* Good to see you!
Sorry, don't have an answer for you, just had to say hi grin

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

For my sensitive bubs I made my own. Equal parts pure soap flakes, bi-carb & lectric soda. Sometimes I'd put a few drops of pure lavender essential oil. Only need a tbsp per load.

Oh and hi chonnie, welcome back. How's everything going with you guys?
My son gets eczema and reacts to a lot of chemicals in products so I use the Purity liquid soap or soap nuts and add a touch of eucalyptus oil to it.
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Hi Chonnie! Is has been ages since you last popped in. (I was MO3C had a name change wink )

I would look at soap nuts as an option. I have no idea on how cost effective they are but a lot of mums round my way seem to use them.

http://www.soapnuts.net.au/buy-soapnuts-online....

Hi smile I love the name change it's good!! Thanks I'll have a look into it

Zinkles wrote:
Hi!!!!! *waves madly* Good to see you!
Sorry, don't have an answer for you, just had to say hi grin

Hey how are you?

SLC:) wrote:
For my sensitive bubs I made my own. Equal parts pure soap flakes, bi-carb & lectric soda. Sometimes I'd put a few drops of pure lavender essential oil. Only need a tbsp per load.

Oh and hi chonnie, welcome back. How's everything going with you guys?

Where abouts would I get lectric soda from? Everything is going good for me and the kids. This year has been really good, we moved into a new house, I'm working and the kids are happy. Nothing happening relationship wise but that's all good. How are you going?

Sign in to follow this topic