Huggies Forum

long time no see Rss

hi all,
I have not been here for a very long time.I did something I swore I would not do- aka join face book! Have been busy job hunting/applying, and busy the puppy who is almost 16 months old.ds2 turns 13 on Saturday and ds3 will be 12 mid november.I am spending a fortune on food, only to get complaints that there is NOTHING TO EAT!!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, Good to see you. Wow 12 and 13. Must be an interesting time. Hope that they have wonderful birthdays.

Still have not joined facebook and no plans to. I do hear that it is a big time waster.

I hope that you are well.

me+hub+3 wrote:
Hi, Good to see you. Wow 12 and 13. Must be an interesting time. Hope that they have wonderful birthdays.

Still have not joined facebook and no plans to. I do hear that it is a big time waster.

more interesting than you think as ds1 was 14 in May LOL

vkw wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:

more interesting than you think as ds1 was 14 in May LOL

Oh wow.

They grow so quickly.

My DD is 8 and in year 3 at school. We just had an evening at school that we both went to about personal development. Amazing what they learn at such a young age. I don't remember learning things so early. Now when watching tv and certain things happen she is saying the most honest things. Makes us laugh but at least she is informed.Thought that we had a while before we hit those things but it appears not. It's all fun and games.

Hey VKW smile

I don't envy your house full of teenagers! One 4 year old is keeping me on my toes at the moment :/

Facebook has its merits. I never post on my own page, but I'm a member of a few groups which is great.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Zinkles wrote:
Hey VKW smile

I don't envy your house full of teenagers! One 4 year old is keeping me on my toes at the moment :/

Facebook has its merits. I never post on my own page, but I'm a member of a few groups which is great.

I dont envy me either lol it but did seem like a good idea to have them close together at the time.It was much much easier back then.Well its easy now in some aspects but worse in others.I thought I was busy then but it was just good practice for now!
I actually joined face book to join some groups and to keep in touch with some "old" friends and it has been great for that but I am not into the games etc.
Now all back to school I will try to check in here a bit more often

Sign in to follow this topic