Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. My sisters keeper - ATTN Mummsy!

My sisters keeper - ATTN Mummsy! Lock Rss

I just started reading it this morning and I'm hooked! Sounds like it's going to be a sad story though sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Bitter sweet, I would say smile

Well that's good it's not completely depressing.

Changing the subject drastically - how's life treating you? Hows froggy doing?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Zinkles wrote:

Sorry, I was having trouble replying sad No idea what's going on. Anyway.

Life is alright smile Froggy is doing extremely well. She starts hydrotherapy tomorrow, so we will see how she reacts to that. I will hazard a guess and say not well. She's asking to do ballet, but with hydro starting, i'm not sure that we will be able to get into that just yet.

How about yourself? How is everything?
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
I enjoyed that one.

I have just read one called "The Midwife" by Jolina Petersheim that was an ok easy read that has a nice full circle ending!

Love that one! I tried to get into the TV show but it didn't really do it for me after I had read the book.

ETA: Nope. Not The Midwife. I had a brain fluff. I was thinking about Call the Midwife laugh
RS, I might have to add that to my list of books to read. It's getting long :/

Tickled*pink wrote:
Zinkles wrote:

Sorry, I was having trouble replying sad No idea what's going on. Anyway.

Life is alright smile Froggy is doing extremely well. She starts hydrotherapy tomorrow, so we will see how she reacts to that. I will hazard a guess and say not well. She's asking to do ballet, but with hydro starting, i'm not sure that we will be able to get into that just yet.

How about yourself? How is everything?

That's good to hear! I hope the hydrotherapy goes well. Must be a bit daunting for the poor wee things sad
Maybe you can use ballet as a bribe to do the hydrotherapy tongue

Things are ok here. We've all been sick, DD still won't sleep and DS is driving me insane, but the bigger picture is good.

laugh Well, i'm glad the bigger picture everything is good, but geez the little things add up, don't they? I hear you on that. There's all these little things going on that have me on edge but overall everything is good. I don't have a reason to complain.

That's a good idea about the bribery. I'll see how we go. I might have to buy her a little set of leotards and a tutu to get her in that pool!
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Zinkles wrote:
RS, I might have to add that to my list of books to read. It's getting long :/

I know the feeling! I have a wish list on Amazon now that has quite a few waiting for me to fund them wink

Since I got my kindle at the end of April I think I have read about 20 books!

ETA: I haven't purchased that many though that would be crazy.

That's not THAT crazy. That's only 4 books a month. That's probably what I buy on average. See why I need a kindle?! No wonder I'm tripping over piles of books when you put it like that..... wacko
Don't watch the movie until you've finished the book.
SLC:) wrote:
Don't watch the movie until you've finished the book.

+1 the movie is different...I preferred the book smile

Hey I just saw thissssssss!!!!!!

Sorry zinkles!!!! sad

How are you finding the book?

PS. Love how this thread turned into leotards and pools!!! haha!
laugh I had to go through and read it again.

What are you reading atm? Im on Philippa Gregory's new book- it's okay.

I just finished Jodi Picoult's new book- it's really good. I picked the ending about three quarters of the way in- but I think that can be attributed to the fact ive read all her stuff so i'm used to the twists laugh
Sign in to follow this topic