Huggies Forum

Game! Rss

Wednesday Game!

Sorry its not very creative...but anyway here goes!

1. What time is it right this very minute?

2. What are your plans for the day?

3. What is for tea tonight?

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go!

5. Do you have pets?

6. Do you like water activities?

7. What is your night routine with your kids?

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment?

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using?

10. How often do you get your hair cut?
1. What time is it right this very minute? 8:11am

2. What are your plans for the day? Playgroup and some washing

3. What is for tea tonight? Roast chicken and veggies

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! Zinkles, paperclip and RS

5. Do you have pets? Yes. 1 dog

6. Do you like water activities? Yep

7. What is your night routine with your kids? Bath, story and bed

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment? Orange and something body wash

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using? Juice. Love salon products. My weakness..

10. How often do you get your hair cut? About every 10 weeks.
1. What time is it right this very minute? 10:46am (when I started this)

2. What are your plans for the day? House cleaning, Trying to stop DD breastfeeding so often is my mission for the week but will be a plan all day.

3. What is for tea tonight? Sausages (but that is as far as I got, don't know what I will do with them yet)

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! RS, Mummsy, Zinkles

5. Do you have pets? Nope

6. Do you like water activities? Not really

7. What is your night routine with your kids? Dinner, play, shower, stories, breastfeed for DD, bed.

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment? Organic Apple one?

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using? Herbal essence

10. How often do you get your hair cut? Prior to kids trim every 6 weeks, now 4 years after starting kids I am lucky if it every 6 months. Last hair cut was more than 6 months ago now I think :S
1. What time is it right this very minute? 7:56am

2. What are your plans for the day? Take DD1 to school and have her go on an excursion, speech therapist for DS, pick DD1 up from school, swimming lessons for DD1 and DS,

3. What is for tea tonight? Takeaway

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! Don't know that mine are all necessarily here any more but Thea, Chalys and *Tickled Pink*

5. Do you have pets? Yep, 1 dog.

6. Do you like water activities? yes

7. What is your night routine with your kids? Dinner, DH does bath, DH reads bedtime story and then the older two have some reading time to themselves and DH or I lie down in DD2's room to get her to sleep. After a little while the other one turns out the lights in DD1 and DS' rooms.

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment? Palmolive shower gel. the Relaxing one.

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using? fructise one for dry and damaged hair.

10. How often do you get your hair cut? um I had my hair cut a month or two ago. Before that the last time had been in Dec of 2012. I'll go with very infrequently tongue

Leisa.
1. What time is it right this very minute? 11:44 am

2. What are your plans for the day? Avoiding the rain, hail and wind

3. What is for tea tonight? Roast pork

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! Raspberry sundae, zinkles, paper lip

5. Do you have pets? Yes

6. Do you like water activities? Sorta

7. What is your night routine with your kids? Dinner, play, bath, bottle, quiet play (yeah right), books, bed at 7

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment? I can't remember!

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using? Organicare or something

10. How often do you get your hair cut? Sooooo infrequently. Twice or three times a year. And it needs about 6

Wednesday Game!

1. What time is it right this very minute?...10:26am

2. What are your plans for the day?...ds1 is at kindy so will pick him up, then meet dh for lunch at the park

3. What is for tea tonight? ...pumpkin, chicken, ricotta and baby spinach pasta, a new recipe so hope it's good

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go!...raspberry, Mummsy, zinkles

5. Do you have pets?...yes a cat

6. Do you like water activities? ...don't mind them

7. What is your night routine with your kids?...tea at about 5:30ish then a little play, bath around 7:00, pjs pack up, teeth, stories then bed

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment?... Nutrimetics

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using?...dove

10. How often do you get your hair cut?... about every 8-10 week smile

Wednesday Game!

1. What time is it right this very minute?...10:26am

2. What are your plans for the day?...ds1 is at kindy so will pick him up, then meet dh for lunch at the park

3. What is for tea tonight? ...pumpkin, chicken, ricotta and baby spinach pasta, a new recipe so hope it's good

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go!...raspberry, Mummsy, zinkles

5. Do you have pets?...yes a cat

6. Do you like water activities? ...don't mind them

7. What is your night routine with your kids?...tea at about 5:30ish then a little play, bath around 7:00, pjs pack up, teeth, stories then bed

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment?... Nutrimetics

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using?...dove

10. How often do you get your hair cut?... about every 8-10 weeks smile

1. What time is it right this very minute? 11.48am

2. What are your plans for the day? Washing and I have one of the twins home sick.

3. What is for tea tonight? marinated chicken drumsticks

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! Mummsy Paperclip Shine*on

5. Do you have pets? no

6. Do you like water activities? Yes

7. What is your night routine with your kids? Shower, sight words, book bed

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment? Royal Honey

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using? Aldi cheap stuff

10. How often do you get your hair cut? about every 3 to 4 months

1. What time is it right this very minute? 4.11pm

2. What are your plans for the day? at this stage cooking tea and bed

3. What is for tea tonight? Satay chicken, sticky rice and salad

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! Tahlullabelle, jazool and Raspbery sundae

5. Do you have pets? No but dh does

6. Do you like water activities? Yes

7. What is your night routine with your kids? Get them fed clean and sleeping asap ;p

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment? Palmolive strawberry cream scrub wash

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using? Only organics

10. How often do you get your hair cut? When ever I can.. usually 2-3 moths or longer?

1. What time is it right this very minute? 4:07pm

2. What are your plans for the day? DS had kindy and gym. Will be playing some Destiny once the chilluns are in bed.

3. What is for tea tonight? Steak and pasta

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! Mummsy, pixie chick, RS

5. Do you have pets? Yep. 2 cats

6. Do you like water activities? Some

7. What is your night routine with your kids? Dinner, play, teeth, chat, story, bed. For DD, just dinner, bed

8. What kind of body wash (or soap!) are you using at the moment? I can't even remember and I'm too lazy to look.

9. What kind of shampoo and conditioner are you using? Sunsilk

10. How often do you get your hair cut? Whenever the split ends get bad gasp

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Raspberry Sundae wrote:

4. Name the first 3 huggies members that pop into your head! Go! Axiom, GingerGypsy, Chilliwoman (oldies and goodies wink )

Oh good one! Are Axiom and Chilliwoman still around? I totally forgot about them until you said their names...
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Axiom popped in the other day under a new name. I haven't seen Chilliwoman for AGES, I miss her.

Thats nice to know Axiom is around still! I can't remember anything specific about them, but I think I remember thinking chiliwoman was a bit of fun!
Sign in to follow this topic