Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. No more kids. How are you sure you dont want anymore?

No more kids. How are you sure you dont want anymore? Lock Rss

I have recently be given the option to have my uterus removed for medical reason. I know having your uterus removed does not affect your hormones or really change much. But it is a permanent thing so I need to be 110% sure Im done having kids.

How do you know that you don't want anymore kids? Just getting some confirmation to my feelings smile

Young people learn from experience. So who are we to try and stop them

I know I don't want anymore kids. I know because my family feels complete, I don't feel like anyone is missing, I don't feel a need for more kids. I feel like that part of my life is finished and I'm looking forward to having school aged kids.
I have three beautiful children. I know that I am done. Some days are trying enough with three. They are all at school now and life is great. We also do a heap of travelling around the world. All my kids have always travelled well. But now when we travel we are all enjoying the same things. Great family memories. My excuse is I already have a car load. I also had terrible pregnancies. I could not go thru another bad pregnancy with three kids. It took a massive toll on our daughter when I was pregnant with the twins and could not do that again.

But saying all that. We have not gone and made any thing final. My DH is willing to go and get snipped but neither of us are at the stage of that. It's a tough one. As you say can't go back.

Good luck with your decision. It is a really hard one and one that you need to be 200% about.

Sign in to follow this topic