Huggies Forum

Ho Ho Ho ... not long to go!! Lock Rss

Not even close to being done! All I have is kids stocking bits and pieces and DH gift!!!

Thursday DH and I are going to the city and making a day of christmas shopping while my parents babysit smile smile smile
I'm sort of getting there smile got a few more bits today and the rest tomorrow. The boys are at the beach for 2 nights with the inlaws so hopefully get some wrapping done too and need to put a balance bike together as well.

*mummsy* wrote:
Not even close to being done! All I have is kids stocking bits and pieces and DH gift!!!

Thursday DH and I are going to the city and making a day of christmas shopping while my parents babysit smile smile smile

Happy shopping! Haven't shopped in the city for ages!!!

I'm sort of getting there smile got a few more bits today and the rest tomorrow. The boys are at the beach for 2 nights with the inlaws so hopefully get some wrapping done too and need to put a balance bike together as well.

*mummsy* wrote:

Done! grin cool

I'm so slow this year.. Not prepared at all.. So will be shopping all day tomorrow ... And maybe Thursday .. I'll be making it simple this year. Too pregnant not too. smile ...
I've bought everything (even managed to sneak some chocolate coins for DS onto the counter without him noticing this afternoon!), but I need to do all the wrapping.

Am I the only one too stingy to buy proper labels? tongue

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Nope your not smile .. Though if you look around there are some bargains to be found 2 dollar packs are just as great.
We are done! Have even wrapped everything already. Just need to put together the big present on Xmas eve once we have moved into the new house.

I'm 1/2 and 1/2. Kids' presents are all organised, although most are still on layby with a minimal amount to pay off next week to keep them from prying eyes, although I have no idea what to get DH atm. My family just do presents for the kids so I'm almost organised - I've got the presents that were 'bought' presents but still making the ones that are home made. DH's side ... yeah nothing done on that but it's just for his mum, dad and sister so most of them will simply be gift cards (that's what they ask for).

Leisa.
doublewammy wrote:

We love going down there smile

When I was working before kids, we would probably go down there every few weeks. Now, just when we need to! I just find there is more to choose from, and better prices!

If you do go down there sometime let me know wink

Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Oooh a day of shopping. I think the thought is probably better than the reality.

Hope you find everything and don't have to traipse all over town then end up back where you started tongue

Ha! Yes, I do enjoy shopping and so does DH, but the money you can spend in one day....and we will get DD birthday present too since her birthday is only 7 days after christmas....

I've got a fairly clear idea in my head what to buy, so hopefully no running around here and there and back there again!!!!!
I was going to get Christmas cards made up of dd sitting on santas knee but keep forgetting - might put it on today's list of jobs tho they prob won't arrive in time now?!
Haven't done any wrapping, that will probably get left till the last minute. But shopping is done!
Just need to decide what food to make for Christmas day.... Tho am pretty sure I'll cook up some whitebait and some pineapple lump fudge which is ever so decadent! smile
I think I'm done lol not seeing my Grandparents til the New Year so luckily getting away with those presents until then. The wrapping while so far pregnant SUCKS though. Especially larger items... so we've been wrapping as we go, otherwise Murphys Law will send me into labor while I'm wrapping things Christmas Eve like we normally do unsure

Sign in to follow this topic