Huggies Forum

Hello! Lock Rss

Hello huggies! This is the first time I have been able to get through to the forum since the new site began without it crashing! Is anyone still around that I would know or that knows me?? I'd love to 'see some old faces' lol. Did tallulahbelle and 4 surprises announce their babies arrivals??
Misskel my love!!!!

Me Me Me - I have missed you xxx
Oh hellooooooo!!!! My gosh it is SO good to 'see' you 3 ladies!!!!!

Raspberry sundae- I am so happy to read that the kids are doing so well, particularly ds1 who I always loved to hear about. I still get a giggle out of the bin incidents, lol. All is well here ds had a successful first year at school and is looking forward to grade 1. I am loving having him home on holidays though! Dd is as gorgeous and cheeky as ever and amazes us everyday with the things she says and her conversations! They are the loves of my life those two, make me smile everyday. And dp is okay too I guess haha wink so glad I caught you before you leave the building!!!

Mummsy my love!! I finally got here. After countless attempts it finally stopped crashing and allowed me to log In! How are your holidays with dd home? And how is ds the singing extraordinaire? I still watch that video every now and then always make me happy!!! Hope that's not creepy...!

MEL!!!!!!! OMG I am so happy to see your name pop up here! I have missed you too and I think about you so often!!! I can't find your email address you will have to pm it to me, we must stay in touch smile. How are ds and dd? Tell me about them and how they're going! And how are you?
Oh misskell, it was so lovely to see your picture pop up!!

Our little singer is going well, his sister got a karaoke cd player thingy for christmas so his skills are increasing wink Not creepy at all you watch the video, it is pretty cute grin

Did you start reading DC 'The silent sister' yet?

How are your holidays with your little man going? Can you believe yr 1 soon.... sad
Wonderful to see you back. Hope that you had a wonderful Festive Season.

It has been really quite in Huggies land.

All the best for 2015.

me+hub+3 wrote:
Wonderful to see you back. Hope that you had a wonderful Festive Season.

It has been really quite in Huggies land.

All the best for 2015.

Hello me+hub+3!! How are you? Hope you had a great festive season too and that 2015 is off to a great start for you smile
Gosh it is quiet here though isn't it?!!
*mummsy* wrote:
Oh misskell, it was so lovely to see your picture pop up!!

Our little singer is going well, his sister got a karaoke cd player thingy for christmas so his skills are increasing wink Not creepy at all you watch the video, it is pretty cute grin

Did you start reading DC 'The silent sister' yet?

How are your holidays with your little man going? Can you believe yr 1 soon.... sad

No I haven't found it yet, but can't wait to! I started a book last week but it was a snoozer so I started a new one which isn't toooo bad yet.
Holidays are great I love having him home!! I can NOT believe they will be in grade 1 this year, it's all just going too fast for me... sad
Hey misskel smile
I'm here still!! smile
We are good, DS1 seems to be going into the terrible twos, but we are hoping to try and head it off at the pass wink
DS2 is feeding much better, and much less wind, so we are both much happier!
Good to see you back smile

Hi!!!! I'm glad you made it back grin

I haven't been on much lately as life is keeping me very busy at the moment!

DD has recently figured out how to get into a sitting position by herself and is super close to crawling.

DS is being a pain so we won't go there laugh

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

*misskel* wrote:

Hello me+hub+3!! How are you? Hope you had a great festive season too and that 2015 is off to a great start for you smile
Gosh it is quiet here though isn't it?!!

We are all good. DD finished year 3 and the twins Kindy at the end of last year. They all did so well. We were really pleased with how well they went. A very nice surprise. Our kids finish school early Dec (Non government school). So we headed off on a 8 night cruise to the South Pacific before all the other schools had broken up. We had a great time. Then home for Christmas. DH went back to work yesterday so having an easy week. Then back to the usual school holidays things with a few playdates and movies etc.

It's great to see a few of the regulars back. It has been really quiet. I think that is part to do with the Christmas break.

I hope that you and your family are all well.

Little Egg wrote:
Hey misskel smile
I'm here still!! smile
We are good, DS1 seems to be going into the terrible twos, but we are hoping to try and head it off at the pass wink
DS2 is feeding much better, and much less wind, so we are both much happier!
Good to see you back smile

Hello little egg smile glad you're still around and that all is well with your boys smile ahh yes the terrible have shown their face around here from time to time with my dd. She's mostly pretty good but she can switch personalities in an instant!!! Ds never really went through it and I keep hearing 3 is worse...!!
Sign in to follow this topic