Huggies Forum

Who's around these days? Rss

Kumeroa wrote:
im around lurking a bit, back at ttc but not as in to the ttc forums as last time

Good luck with ttc smile

doublewammy wrote:
Hi Athaye! smile great to see you

I check this place out about once a day but sometimes I don't log in. It's been a bit glitchy for me too

Hope your troops are all doing well smile

Hey DW grin
Troops are all well. How are your boys? And how's your pregnancy going?

3Tinks wrote:
Hi Athaye smile

I have quick look in every so often.

Hey Tinks smile Hope you're well.
Hi Athaye and everyone smile I never come on here anymore sad thought it check in totally random tonight and saw this lol

I'm super busy with three babies - why didn't anyone tell me it's this hectic with three?! Haha it's great but my days I chatting on huggies flew out the window!

How is everyone? Really miss our chats...might have to try stick around xx

TallulahBelle wrote:
Hi Athaye and everyone smile I never come on here anymore sad thought it check in totally random tonight and saw this lol

I'm super busy with three babies - why didn't anyone tell me it's this hectic with three?! Haha it's great but my days I chatting on huggies flew out the window!

How is everyone? Really miss our chats...might have to try stick around xx

Tallulah! So lovely to see your 'face'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have thought of you every now and then and wondered how you were getting on with your 'newborn'! How old is he now? Has he settled in to the family well?

Hi mummsy! So sorry for not answering the last pm so long ago...it's overwhelming having three little ones honestly lol it's so great and little Jett is just a dream baby but there's just so little time and energy left for anything else at the moment!

The big kids love him so much and he really is a sweetheart so I am lucky grin he's four months now...goes quick hey? How are you and the family? Xx

Tallulah, don't worry about the PM!

I'm glad he a sweetie and they all love him. Love the name smile I saw on your ticker you have 3 under 3?! You ARE a busy lady! No wonder we haven't seen you around here grin

DH and kids are doing well here. DD is in year 1 and DS is enjoying his last year at home this year before he is off to kindy next year! They are super fun and we love them to bits smile
I used to use this forum way back when! Under a different name though. Was like 4 or 5 years ago I left!
~whatwasithinking!~ wrote:
I used to use this forum way back when! Under a different name though. Was like 4 or 5 years ago I left!

Why did you leave? "What were you thinking" tongue

grin
Just a few too many trolls for me and I had connected with the mums I wanted to keep in touch with via FB so didn't need this place as much (was a first time mum lol, now I feel like a pro haha!)
Welcome back smile
I am new here! Just starting to get involved as we get ready for baby #2 in August.
This place is a ghost town now!!! Its so so strange! And sad. I wonder why that happened?
I just have the memory of a fish and forget I have posted lol.

Sign in to follow this topic