Huggies Forum

dropped in to say hi Rss

Havent been on ages how are things with everyone? still some oldies here?
Hi unique1,

How are you?

We are all good. On school holidays here so having a great time with the kids.

Great to hear from you.

We dont start school holidays until next week and I cant wait to have this break for him its been rush rush rush so no rushing will be so good and fit in some fun
unique1 wrote:
We dont start school holidays until next week and I cant wait to have this break for him its been rush rush rush so no rushing will be so good and fit in some fun

Yes I know what you mean. We have three weeks off. It's very nice. We all even slept in this morning. It was wonderful.

Any plans for the holidays?

Yeah its my daughters birthday next week so I have plans on making her a cake and going to a kids carnival we also plan on going to a sensory friendly film which will be our first attempt on trying to go to the pictures
Hi unique, good to "see" you here smile

Our holidays start here next week so looking forward to spending some more time with ds1, not sure how I'll go with the fighting though, the boys have been shocking lately.

I've only got 8 weeks now til #3 arrives so need to get organised!

Enjoy the movies with your kiddies smile and little miss birthday smile

doublewammy wrote:
Hi unique, good to "see" you here smile

Our holidays start here next week so looking forward to spending some more time with ds1, not sure how I'll go with the fighting though, the boys have been shocking lately.

I've only got 8 weeks now til #3 arrives so need to get organised!

Enjoy the movies with your kiddies smile and little miss birthday smile
8 wks that went fast or maybe ifs been my lack of absence that made it seem fast my two have been fighting too and they are exhausted so definitely a needed break for them and me wink I can't wait to take them to the movies have avoided for reasons known tongue but there is going to be no stress as we are all in the same boat with these movies so we shouldn't get keep these kids under control smile and they have things that will help calm them if it becomes too much
unique1 wrote:
Yeah its my daughters birthday next week so I have plans on making her a cake and going to a kids carnival we also plan on going to a sensory friendly film which will be our first attempt on trying to go to the pictures

Hope that your DD has a wonderful birthday. The carnival sounds fun.

The movie sounds interesting. Sounds like it will be a great experience. I hope that you and the kids have a wonderful time.

me+hub+3 wrote:
unique1 wrote:

The movie sounds interesting. Sounds like it will be a great experience. I hope that you and the kids have a wonderful time.
I hope so too ? Im in the process of contruction her cake hopefully it goes to plan ????
unique1 wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:
unique1 wrote:

The movie sounds interesting. Sounds like it will be a great experience. I hope that you and the kids have a wonderful time. I hope so too ? Im in the process of contruction her cake hopefully it goes to plan ????

Hope that all is going well for the cake.

Would love to hear about how the movie goes. Good luck.

me+hub+3 wrote:
unique1 wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:
unique1 wrote:

The movie sounds interesting. Sounds like it will be a great experience. I hope that you and the kids have a wonderful time. I hope so too ? Im in the process of contruction her cake hopefully it goes to plan ????

Hope that all is going well for the cake.

Would love to hear about how the movie goes. Good luck.
I will be back to let you know Im a bit excited to finally be able to take them Im so glad they are doing things to include people who struggle with these environments now they dont have to miss out
unique1 wrote:
I will be back to let you know Im a bit excited to finally be able to take them Im so glad they are doing things to include people who struggle with these environments now they dont have to miss out

Yes totally agree.

As you say no pressure and no expectations. You are all dealing with the same things. That has to mean a great time for all.

Good luck.

Sign in to follow this topic