Huggies Forum

Who is still around? Lock Rss

Seems to be some "oldies" still lurking its very quiet around here by the looks of it
unique1 wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
Yep I'm a bit of a lurker too these days. Bubs #3 arrived 7 weeks ago! He was 4 weeks early but is doing well now. We had to stay in hospital longer just to get feeding sorted as he couldn't suck when he was born.
But feeding much better now and growing like a mushroom.

Good to hear how your going unique congratualtions smile glad to hear bub is going well they do grow so quickly dont they how much did he weigh when born?

Thanks unique smile he was 2.3kg/ 5pd3oz he was in 00000 , he's now 3.7kg so growing well smile

Thanks FG hope your family is all well smile

Hi Unique1, you followed a post I had at the beginning of the year regarding NT screening results, mine were pretty bad! and the CVS testing come back with a positive for T18.

Well I am 11 weeks 5 days now with what seems like a healthy baby going by my bloods! I have my scan this Thursday, I am bit nervous, but the pregnancy is showing all the healthy signs and the bloods were normal so I am feeling very positive!
Tails85 wrote:
Hi Unique1, you followed a post I had at the beginning of the year regarding NT screening results, mine were pretty bad! and the CVS testing come back with a positive for T18.

Well I am 11 weeks 5 days now with what seems like a healthy baby going by my bloods! I have my scan this Thursday, I am bit nervous, but the pregnancy is showing all the healthy signs and the bloods were normal so I am feeling very positive!
I do remember you Im sorry to hear your baby was unwell sad I had a baby after my first one was unwell so I totally understand the anguish you are feeling
doublewammy wrote:
unique1 wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
Yep I'm a bit of a lurker too these days. Bubs #3 arrived 7 weeks ago! He was 4 weeks early but is doing well now. We had to stay in hospital longer just to get feeding sorted as he couldn't suck when he was born.

Good to hear how your going unique congratualtions smile glad to hear bub is going well they do grow so quickly dont they how much did he weigh when born?
Thanks unique smile he was 2.3kg/ 5pd3oz he was in 00000 , he's now 3.7kg so growing well smile

Thanks FG hope your family is all well smile
he was a dot wasnt he he definately seems to be growing strong smile
unique1 wrote:
doublewammy wrote:
unique1 wrote:
doublewammy wrote:

Thanks FG hope your family is all well smile he was a dot wasnt he he definately seems to be growing strong smile

He sure was a dot! It's funny coz he was so little now I think he's big but he's really normal newborn size.

Hey Unique1,

Hope that you and the family are well. I know that your not is Sydney but thought of you today when I received an email about Sensory Santa at a shopping centre.

Thought I would let you know something to look out for.

http://www.rhodeswaterside.com.au/events/sensor...

Enjoy.

me+hub+3 wrote:
Hey Unique1,

Hope that you and the family are well. I know that your not is Sydney but thought of you today when I received an email about Sensory Santa at a shopping centre.

Enjoy.
that was lovely of you to think of us we have a couple going over here but not close unfortunately more up noryh areas then south sad but I find it so comforting people are starting to realize how these little things are great gestures as people are becoming more aware and more accomadating for our kids it really makes me feel very happy
unique1 wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:
Hey Unique1,

Enjoy. that was lovely of you to think of us we have a couple going over here but not close unfortunately more up noryh areas then south sad but I find it so comforting people are starting to realize how these little things are great gestures as people are becoming more aware and more accomadating for our kids it really makes me feel very happy

Sorry to hear that there is nothing close to you. Yes your right it is good to see that this is being offered.

Have a wonderful Christmas I hope that this service is offered near you really soon.

You too have a wonderful christmas
Good morning amazing Mums!

I am a Masters student at UNSW and passionate about studying consumer attitudes towards major supermarkets in Australia. One particular section of consumers I am interested in are mums or mum to be's! I am very curious about how mums make grocery decisions differently under the influence of considering for the child. So I am sorry if this survey is a little lengthy because I am really trying to help mums to buy the important things from the right place!

Here is the link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ausgrocery

I can not publish the results publicly in any way so If you are interested in the results I will email them to you (just put your email address in the end)! Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks so much for your help!

And Go Mums!
I still pop in every now and then for a look but not often. I had our 5th baby 11 weeks ago so life is pretty hectic here. It seems very quiet around here these days.
Sign in to follow this topic