Huggies Forum

Surrogacy Rss

Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. I am new here and wanted to share my experience. I am infertile and can't carry a baby naturally. It is due I met a car accident where I lost my baby and fallopian tubes got badly damaged. The infection spread to my Uterus and it made me infertile for the lifetime. I have already lost my baby and can't afford any mistakes. I and my partner have decided to go for surrogacy. We have made contact with one of the clinics located in Ukraine. They have analyzed my medical reports and have given us a green signal. Looks like I am just one step behind to enjoy motherhood. I have heard success stories of surrogacy. This is going to be a great trip. Thanks and pray for me.
Same here. We are also with a clinic in Ukraine. What is your clinic?
We have been with World center of baby. And it also looks like we are soon to become parents. Well, soon means in a year or so smile
Our sm is matched and about to start stimulating. Oh my God. I am really excited!
Happy for you as well!
I was looking for a surrogate motherhood in Ukraine and found a trustworthy clinic.
I was treated at the Feskov Human Reproduction Group in Kharkov last year, so I know the truth. Our child was born thanks to the thanks to the Dr. Fescov's clinic. After the accident in childhood, I can not bear and give birth to a child. Therefore, we were looking for a clinic that can pick us up a good surrogate mother. They have on the site described in detail the cost and stages of the procedure. Prices for surrogacy are affordable. When we arrived, we were accommodated in a cozy hotel, food was also good. Doctors at the clinic are very attentive and friendly. Our mood was very purposeful. As a result, our Tiny boy is already 5 months! This clinic situated in Holodnogorskaya st. 15, Kharkov, 61098 Ukraine. You may connect with them at telephone +380577604666 and they will answer for different your questions. Here's their website https://www.mother-surrogate.com I'm not ashamed to recommend this clinic because I'm pretty sure of it.
Sign in to follow this topic