Huggies Forum

My infertility story Lock Rss

Hi dear, I hope you are fine. Well, I can understand your situation. To be very honest IVF success rate is very low. So don't take a risk by choosing IVF. You should go for surrogacy. It will be best for you. I can understand how desperate a female can be for a child. So don't worry. There is a good clinic in Eastern Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. You should go there. Trust me this will be the best option for you. Once you opt it you won't regret your decision.I wish you a very good luck in future. My best wishes are with you
Hello. This discussion can never be ended unless you decide one option and stick to it. If you don't have any moral issues then you can try surrogacy. In this way, you will have a biological child of your own and it will be easier to relate to it. There are many good clinics which provide the best services in a very affordable package. They even deal with the legal contracts and consultation for you. Adoption is less expensive but it is the test of your love and selflessness So choose wisely.
Sign in to follow this topic