Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies emails Rss

Hi guys,
Just wondering if Huggies are still sending out emails. I've changed email address ages ago, but only recently was able to change my details on the site, but I'm still not receiving anything. Just wondering if they still are, as I looked forward to them to see where Ryan should be, and any Special Offers and stuff.
Thanks

Rebecca, NZ, Boy born 30/10/03

Hi Rebecca

Can I suggest that you contact our Customer Advisory Service to make sure that your details are correct. You can do this throught the "Help" button on the top tool bar or on 1800 028 334.

We have been sending out some great Huggies Baby Club emails and we certainly don't want you to miss out on any more.

Cheers
Lauraine
Hi Lauraine,
Thanks for replying. I changed my details ages ago, but have just gone back to check them, and have found that they are still the same old ones. I tried to change them again, and when it says to confirm details, it goes to the 'sorry we are upgrading' message, and to please try again later. Just wondering, am I able to ring the 1800 number from NZ, or is there a NZ number for me to call. Thanks for helping me, as I really like the emails that Huggies send out.

Rebecca, NZ, Boy born 30/10/03

Hi again,

We do have a number for you to call in New Zealand, 0800 733 703.

I'll also pass your details onto our team to see if we can get this worked out.

Cheers
Lauraine
Sign in to follow this topic