Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. "Practical, unexciting Mother's Day gifts"

"Practical, unexciting Mother's Day gifts" Lock Rss

HI Girls,

Just wondering if you all had a good Mother's Day and to see what you got from your man.

My husband the ever practical bloke, got me a book called "Spotless" The Ultimate guide to stain removel. Boy that was exciting....NOT

Well I was just wondering if my husband is one of a kind, or whether there are other Mum's dissapointed on Mother's Day.

Last year I got a new toaster and a kettle.....whatever happened to the suggestions of a day spa, a night out with the girls, or even new underwear.

Oh well, there is always next year, then I can look forward to that iron I need, but don't want!

fab mum of 4

I'm sorry my hubby isn't a practical man. Well, he can be but he knows better than that HAHA I got a silver family ball locket for Mothers Day. It holds four photos. And a card! Shock horror! LOL
I hope your bloke learns before next Mothers Day!

Renee 27 NZ, Abby DOB 12.5.04 Sophie DOB 9.9.06

keeshabelle you are not alone. while my DH is a darling and i got exactly what i wanted for mothers day, my SIL's partner really is a piece of work...
he gave her an ashtray that he wanted and a keychain that he stole off one of his mates.

charming hey???

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Post deleted by administrator.
Sign in to follow this topic