Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

extra money for 3 kids Lock Rss

dose anyone know when we are ment to get the extra $30 for having 3 kids? that was brought up in the budget?

as far as im aware, it will be at the start of the new financial year.

not really going to go far with 3 kids tho lol smile

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

how much extra is it for four kids did it say
HeHe

The baby bonus we got for our 2nd paid for a lawn mower and getting my wisdom teeth out! This bub i think we may get a new washing machine and paint the house (its currently green, pink, cream and brown)

As for how much I get from the government... us aussies get $44 a fortnight per child (thats part a) then there is extra in part a if your hubby earns a certain amount and how many kids you have (I get $0). Then there is part B that is judged on the mothers income. You get full amount if you earn less than about $4000-5000, and it cuts out completely around the $18000-20000 mark. We also get a pro-rata bonus of about $600 per child per year, and we have the child care benifit where you get child care (slightly) subsidised depending on your income. There are a couple of other things too....

I needed to know all this as I am weighing up whether to work or become a SAHM. I will prob end up woking some weekends and night shift etc...

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Hi the $500 is paid for your youngest under 5 doesn't matter if you have 5 under 5 you will only be paid the $500 for one.

I found that out last year as I have 2 under 5

hope that helps

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

Sign in to follow this topic